Lookin for a new belt to call home

Hey there,

Been playing off and on since 2012 or so and just left the imperium. We have differences… it’s better this way. Regardless, I am looking for a new home hopefully in SOV null and hopefully with an industrial group. I am happiest when mining and ratting and building things for other people to blow up.

That said, I can drop a (T2 equipped) cap on someone’s ass and not feel so bad about it.
I have 2 characters, main at 86M, and the alt at 113M.

I live west coast US and usually play between 02:00 and 06:00.

I just wanna mine and build with chill folks after stress filled days.
Hit me up.

Aloha Tharn,

You made it perfectly clear you are looking for a Null group and I respeect that. If you ever decide that wormholes might be a thing for you, come talk to us. We could sure use a guy like you!

We just had a old null sec player join us and he loves the new life so far. Feel free to reach our to Crash Jayco or check us out at channel Fully Articulated. Either way, good luck in the search!

Thanks so much. I have always had the sense that Wormhole play takes a bit more time than I have available… Thanks for speaking up though.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website

Still looking around. I appreciate everyone reaching out!

1 Like

in game message sent

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.