Looking around for a Corp. 5 characters

Posted before but im still looking.

So I have been playing since around 2008 the game has gone through many many phases and changes history made battles won and battles lost. I have played on and off through out the years.

What am I Looking For?

• A active community that is not afraid of exploding
  • PVP and Explosions
  • A entity that can accept I can sometimes not be on for over a week due to travel. TS Mobile for good convos though and occasional game time with Laptop during travels.
  • Overall Fun, Been playing the game for so long you drift down the rabbit hole of what to do now…
  • An Established group only please.
  • Low Sec or Null with the right group.
  • Bonus points for Dank Memes

What can I Offer?

• 5 Characters 113m SP Main, 21m, 59m, 75m, and 77m SP alts
  • An experienced US/EU TZ Player.
  • Capital Capable and ability to Fly 90% of subcaps on the main and 60% on the Secondary combat character.
  • Multi Racial Near perfect Super, Titan Alt and a neutral JF Alt.
1 Like

Hey Xi

I think you should come have a chat with us in Legends Unbound :slight_smile:
http://eve-hr.com/leub

Discord https://discord.gg/gBkDtJ

Best
Josh

1 Like

Should check our Federation of Freedom Fighters. Join the channel F-OFF Recruits in game and speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

TSSOC, a no BS, RL come first corp offering all aspects of Null life
Proud member in TEST

come have a look:

1 Like

Hey!

Pandemic Lizards are looking for pilots equipped with good sense of humor, PVP mindset and also time to join fleets.

What we require:
40mil SP
Mic for comms
Shield carrier on main
Dread Alt
bonus for FAX alt
Maturity (+18)
Sense of humor

What we offer:
Daily activites for fleets
Large scale warfare
Small scale warfare
We fight with frigates to titans and everything between.
Ganking, gatecamping, blops, wh, whalehunting, hot dropping
Vast amounts of top tier ratting and mining sov
Great tradehub import/export rates with alliance JF services
Elite banter
Laid back corp who are good at what they are doing

We always appreciate members IRL commitments and are not in your face for missing fleets.

Content is the king, and we do frequent roams as a corp and as well alliance fun fleets.
If you feel comfortable undocking even by being outnumbered but confident enough to pull a fight and will enjoy a good fight with high probability to end up as a killmark for someone, we are talking business.

If you are looking for being the guys outnumbering the opponents and eventually ending up in a blueball situation, I guess TRI isn’t for you. Yeah we do that sometimes but mostly we do what we do best, frag the opponent!

We are most active during EU primetime but TRIUMVIRATE is open for 24/7 business.
Convo me or Ltd SpacePig ingame or join our ingame channel Lizards Pub

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances including Circle-of-Two and Darkness
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 40-50 active pilots
★ Member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs who bring content and fun
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Alliance of the Year - Talking in Stations - “Triumvirate had shown both ambition and sheer force by defeating Phoenix Coalition and warring against DRF. Triumvirate is fearless, reckless, and exciting to watch.”

Overview: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Triumvirate.

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots
★ Logistics service at alliance and corp level

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ Willing to work towards a fax or dread alt

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Sysano Caderu or Alignat.

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining Mecha Enteprises Fleet! We’re the high SP corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP group based in Pure Blind. With daily PVP fleets in both EU and US timezones you’ll never be missing out on the action. We’re all about content and making sure our members enjoy the game.

My corp has been around since 2010, and we don’t plan on pleaving anytime soon. We also have a capital wing that sees a decent amount of action that you would be more than welcome to join, and we’re always going to welcome another super/titan alt.

We also have one of the best Jump Freighter services in the game that has recently opened recruitment for more JF pilots to join, should you wish to do hauling for the alliance.

If you’re interested, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill.
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves,

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Come chat with us mate, think we might be a good match

Join “MOTCC Public”

or contact “Gian Bal” directly

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

@Xi_Noriaga
You mention US / EU, well, FUN inc are recruiting - i think you’d fit right in - we are EU TZ predominantly - but a lot of your points resonate with what FUN inc are about.

Check us out! We’re EU/USTZ and enjoy shooting stuff. o7

o/ @Xi_Noriaga

We are Ushra’khan, oldest existing alliance of Eve and main Minmatar FW Alliance.

I think we fit your expectations :

• A active community that is not afraid of exploding : we are a pvp alliance, you sign up for blood and fire. We don’t care about red in the zkillboard : just undock and fight.
  • PVP and Explosions : Ushra'Khan | Alliance | zKillboard
  • A entity that can accept I can sometimes not be on for over a week due to travel. TS Mobile for good convos though and occasional game time with Laptop during travels. Real life comes first. We have discord comms and channels.
  • Overall Fun, Been playing the game for so long you drift down the rabbit hole of what to do now… uphill battles ? Check. Solo pvp ? Check, roams in null sec ? Check. Want to die in some ridiculous ways just because it was worth a try ? Check.
  • An Established group only please. As an alliance we exist since 2004, active players and infrastructures including citadels with 400 alliance contracts for doctrine ships.
  • Low Sec or Null with the right group. We are Low Sec
  • Bonus points for Dank Memes Does propaganda and faction warfare shitposting count ?

Hope to see you in the battlefield,

Full add can be found here :

And for dank memes, this is a prime example for home turf defense:

https://tinyurl.com/Wrong-neighbourhood

More of that with Pandemic Lizards. and Triumvirate!
Let’s chat in game.

Hello Xi Noriaga

We are an older Corp (formed 2004) that has also just returned after 6-8 year break. we have great UK/US TZ coverage. Hit me up and we can talk more. Our in game channel is F-OFF recruits.

foff_poster

Hey there @Xi_Noriaga,

Reading through your post, I’ve come to think that The Republic might be just the place for you. Please see our ad here.

If you’ve got any questions and/or would like to join, please get in touch.

All the best!

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.