Looking For A Corp? One Read, That's All I Ask [Two Steps From Hell] High/Low/WH - PvP/PvE - Highly Active

dAILY bUMPS

Let’s bump It Up

How active is your wh division ? Im an old wh,er looking to get back in. Where is your hq in empire?

The Wh side is more, I think around 5-8 of them. We mostly use it for PI etc

Come join us :slight_smile: Daily Bumps

needs to be bumped :slight_smile:

bumps

Hiya, I’ve been avoiding being blown up for too long. I’m looking for a group of pilots with which to be blown up (while avoiding politics and mandatory fleets). Any chance I can get in on this?

deffo man, evotube ingame, follow the MOTD

Daily Bumps

bumps

bumps

daily bumps

daily bump

Hello,
I’ve been away from the game for about 4 years now and am just finding my in game legs again. So much has changed!
I’m an almost 90 mil SP pilot in all things sub cap up to this point. Before I left the game I managed a small Corp that specialized in WH living as well as hi-sec LvL 4’s. I’d love to get involved in something new this time around. Look forward to hearing from you!

Dwarf

I don’t understand. I saw this ad and liked what was there. I attempted to contact you guys in game and I was told recruiting is on hold. But you guys are still bumping your recruitment thread.

Was I misinformed? I’m still interested in your corp if recruitment is still open.

Hiya - Recruitment has re-opend @Dean_Cain & @Dwarf_Paladin Please drop into EvoTube ingame :slight_smile:

Daily Bumps

I would like to join

@Hugo_Stiglitz_stiglitz please join EvoTube ingame :slight_smile: