Looking for a Corp to learn and grow

Hey there Acab!
Welcome to EVE Online! I hope, at the very least, you are enjoying the game thus far - even if it feels very overwhelming. EVE has as VERY steep learning curve as far as MMO’s go, and the super sandbox nature of EVE makes it an even more complicated beast - too!
Finding the right group of people to play with definitely makes or breaks this experience for, as far as I am concerned, EVE is not a game you stick around in without other people / a strong community!

That said, I would REALLY love it if you considered joining Project Omega Industries! We are a very large, active corporation that makes its home in Null. Sec. AND! lol, I am certain that ‘null sec’ doesn’t really have much context for you at this point, but many players would agree that null sec. is where the game really ‘begins’ in the context of what EVE has to offer in a rounded game-play experience.

However, what makes Project Omega the best choice isn’t only the numerous active players and access to some of the most lucrative space in EVE; but its the family/real-life first community and the fun we have together playing this game. I am sure once you join - you will NOT regret it! <3

There is SO much I want to say here, but I am certain this experience already seems very overwhelming in and of itself. SO, I will send you a message in game with some more context and details and hopefully we can fly together soon!

~Odysemus!