Looking for a local Corp - Sydney, Australia

Hello.

I am an old player but had a LONG LONG holiday from Eve, I am a 25mill point Drone pilot.

Really struggling to get back into the game and thought a local corp would help, married with kids so game play is at odd times :wink:

Hope to hear from a local corp, I can contribute ISK etc to help the corp and also keen to help the corp grow etc.

K.

This might be an odd request, I understand you are looking for something local TZ wise. I literally have people on in EU, US, and in the alliance every other TZ if you are interested. I’m in null, since you are mainly in drone skills it will be easy to be set sufficient down here. You will not have to give any isk to us to support us. All I would ask is for your time and to have fun. Shoot my a message on discord and I can discuss the rest with you.
Bonehead23#8387

Hello

Thanks for your message, I had an offer just before you so I will try them out but I would like to keep you in mind if things don’t work out with these guys (I am SO new to this stuff). I really appreciate you reaching out.
K

Hey Kunrad,

Feel free to check out Winnie Blues and VB Crew, we’re an AUTZ corp in nullsec, we strive to be new & returning player friendly,

We are in one of the larger autz alliances, TIKLE and have a plethora of pvp content in AUTZ almost every night,

Jump on our discord if you’re interested: https://discord.gg/sS7fNps

Hello Kunrad Reez

I started a corporation about 5 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well and you can help here :slight_smile: .

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

If you haven’t already mate, join us in the Eve Down Under discord https://discord.gg/A6jMVmq you may even find player meets around where you are :slight_smile:

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.