Looking for a new Alliance

Hey I know this is quite off from what you are looking for but because I know you guys are content guys for PVP I will throw in the offer. We are a corp that lives inside of a C2 wormhole. We have various ways to make ISK with daily PVE fleets. Content is never an issue because we have a nullsec static wormhole that we use for PVP and a C5 static for logistics/PVE which is one of the best ISK/h in the game.

If you guys are interested in merging corps which would be the easiest solution or joining your corp in our alliance we can have a further discussion on discord. Again I know it doesnt align with what you are looking for but sometimes something fresh is nice and we are all a very chill and laid back group.

You can check above what we have to offer with also killboard link and discord if interested and below is a reddit post that I wrote myself with a deeper explanation of who we are and how we defended our home.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/w3fjta/wh_fortizar_final_timer_fcs_aar_200b_killed/

Regrds,
Jan

1 Like