Looking for a new corp

Hi Folks,

I been back in the game for nearly a 2 months now, tried out a few things in game and see what I like do in game, and I found out what I enjoy! I have a young family and play time is difficult but I am active and willing to learn and most importantly have a laugh within the game.

My toon Asvasi has just over 54m SP, at the moment. I am looking for is more null sec mining/PvE Indy Corp, that has discord or ts3, and has a good ore buy-back scheme in place, I understand CTA and will be willing to participate,

I have currently switched my skills to production and resource processing working towards orca and maybe in the future Rorqual, when it comes to PVP/CTA I have a lot of PVP skills(although I am terrible at it lol) , can fly a vargar. mini and cal command ships, t3 cruisers hac, hic, with a t2 fit, log is only requiring the skills,

I am a 40-year-old guy from Scotland, I only have this one account and I don’t have an alt, this was a red flag for a crop so I want to be upfront and honest. I am looking for an active and friendly Corp from UK/EU time zones, Not interested in WH corps,

thanks for reading and safe flying
Asvasi

Hey o7 (For info about us, take a read HERE)

UMAH do have a very mixed playstyle, ranging from pvp in different forms and towards the chill mining or indy sort of play :slight_smile: We are mainly EU/US but aswell some AU activity but goal is to increase all timezones to become a 24/7 sortof activity corporation <3

There are plenty of corps around, I hope you can hop into our discord for a chat :slight_smile: if not us, then I hope you find another great corp to play in!

Discord

o7 mate im also fae the bonnie land of scotland after reading your post I feel you’d be a suitable fit for us so if you would be willing to read over my linked post (5 minutes max) all the information to get started is in there aswell any questions just mail me ingame :slight_smile: and best of luck with the corp hunt :slight_smile:

Our CEO is Scotish…Not sure if that’s benefit or not.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Great corp with fantastic members, come say hi!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/240?u=cookem

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to Lightning Squad, the shockiest of Squads. Join “Lightning Squad PUB” today to chat or message me directly thank you.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Core Berger’s farts
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Check us out

Hope to hear from you soon o7.

Daily bump

Sent you an ingame evemail fellow countryman!

1 Like

Come speak with us

Hey - we have plenty of Uk and EU members and our prime timezone is EU - check out our ad: Unleashed Fury - Looking for New and Experienced pilots who enjoy PVP and ISK making opportunities.

PVP and ISK making opportunities are in plenty!

You can also join our discord: UNL Recruitment which is good for 7 days.

Nev

hello - we are a small corp based out of Min LS space, we are in a position of being able to “try” all that eve has to offer at mo, apart from NS, so Incursions, HS pocket afk mining, missions, small gang pvp, have taken over a C3 WH and soon will dip our toes into the new FW stuff ( when CCP make a change end mnth ) open season on choice… jump into shield107 in game or DM for more info, and to see if we are a good match.
we are also all mature players over 40 ish…
cheers Ed.

We are looking for EU time zone players. Big mix of nationalities in UK but everyone speaks really good English so zero communication problems.

If there is interest jump into discord with us.

Do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart Asvasi? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

Hi, Im a returning player who is running a small corp. We have big goals to extend into every aspect of the game and I think we would be perfect for you. Send me a mail in-game @ Kronic Omanid or apply directly to Code Four.

hello we are a corp that is out in catch/querious we do a lot of indy pve. join our discord and see if we are a fit for you REPZ

Bump for new corp focus, thanks for reading!

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out. Currently actively recruiting wh corp.

Join boohoo in game for a chat :slight_smile:

Closed by Request of the Op.