Looking for a new corporation... check me out in this post on what I'm looking for

Hi Faithful o/

I have sent you an in-game mail, but thought I would reach out to you here, too. Our corp, UMAH, are currently recruiting - we don’t 100% match what you say you are looking for in your post, but I think you would be a great fit with us, if you don’t mind a change of scenery.

Mainly you say you would rather stay near Amarr; well we are a nullsec corp living our in Syndicate. We are a mixture of indy, pve and pvp players spread across EU/US/Aus time zones. We are a fairly small corp, but well established and playing a very active role in our alliance. PvE wise we have access to level 4 missions, burner missions and plenty of space for combat anomalies + exploration in our region and the surrounding area. We also have a pretty great industry infrastructure set up across our space, a large BPO library, offer plenty of moon mining (including several R64 moons), a corp buyback programme, and most importantly an active and engaged membership who are here to help :slight_smile: We have a small base in WH space, which it sounds like you might be interested in, too.

We do have pvp opportunities, roams, gate camps and drop etc., including CTA’s which we encourage our members to join. We aren’t a huge group, and we sometimes have to band together to protect what is ours- I see the occasional CTA as an alliance get together and a ‘team building exercise’ :wink:

In terms of our membership, we are mainly adults – many with families – and we’re not interested in drama; with that in mind our only real rules are:

i) no smack talk, racism, toxic behaviour etc. - we are all here to chill out and have fun flying pretend spaceships, at the end of the day :slight_smile:
ii) real life comes first, always. That is the principle at the core of our corp.

I know you said you are not interested in moving out of Amarr space. If you decided you did want to join, our alliance has a programme for ordering construction of ships, modules, ammo etc. within our region. We also offer a JF service to highsec, if you need help transporting stuff in/out of our space.
If you like the sound of what you hear, then reach out to me on here, via in-game mail or join our public channel - UMAH_Pub. If not, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

o7