Obviously this is an alt. I have not played EVE for about 4 years, although I have stayed in touch on and off. I have done just about everything in game (although its been a while). I favor industry over PvP, but I’ll happily defend home. Carebears main focus is making isk. I am not a carebear, but consider myself an industrialist, willing to help corp grow and expand.
Some of my past:
- CEO of a couple corps. One was WH and the other PvP oriented.
- Director in other corps. I do like to be in the inner circle.
- Used to be hardcore industrialist with 7+ active accounts (mining, production, research)
- Was on alliance staff at small (2k+ member) alliance. In charge of 100+ POS (yes, POS), jump bridge network, alliance moon chain, etc.
- Experienced with production chains of T1, T2, T3, and Capital
What I am looking for in a corp:
- small to medium size corp that is currently based in highsec
- corp should be balanced, with both pve and pvp divisions
- corp should have goals for growth and expansion
- family atmosphere. Social, not everyone doing there own thing
- opportunity for advancement within corp. I know trust is hard to give in EVE. If you are extremely risk adverse with no plans for others to advance, then its not a good fit.
What are turnoffs:
- corp says whatever you want to hear to get you in
- cut/past responses. If you do not have the time to respond individually then you are looking for members in quantity and not quality
- hurry up and wait on pvp fleets
- corps and alliances that carebear too much and won’t defend home
I am not looking for:
- not just a highsec mining / industry oriented corp with no pvp, no plans for WH, null, etc.
- no nullsec or wormhole only corp - I need to get back up to speed with the game and don’t want to get into the deep end on first days
- super large corps where you become just a cog in the wheel
Interested corps could be:
- New startup corps where I get in at ground level
- Small to medium sized corps with goals.
So in summary, I’m an experienced player returning after 4 years. While I do not shy away from combat, it is not my #1 priority. I’m self-sufficient and multi-accounts. I am currently looking for a small to medium highsec corp that has room for advancement and a plan for the future (low, nul, or wh). Corp needs to be balanced with both PvE and PvP aspects. I value quality over quantity in members.
Thank you for reading!