Returning Player looking for a home!

Obviously this is an alt. I have not played EVE for about 4 years, although I have stayed in touch on and off. I have done just about everything in game (although its been a while). I favor industry over PvP, but I’ll happily defend home. Carebears main focus is making isk. I am not a carebear, but consider myself an industrialist, willing to help corp grow and expand.

Some of my past:

• CEO of a couple corps. One was WH and the other PvP oriented.
  • Director in other corps. I do like to be in the inner circle.
  • Used to be hardcore industrialist with 7+ active accounts (mining, production, research)
  • Was on alliance staff at small (2k+ member) alliance. In charge of 100+ POS (yes, POS), jump bridge network, alliance moon chain, etc.
  • Experienced with production chains of T1, T2, T3, and Capital

What I am looking for in a corp:

• small to medium size corp that is currently based in highsec
  • corp should be balanced, with both pve and pvp divisions
  • corp should have goals for growth and expansion
  • family atmosphere. Social, not everyone doing there own thing
  • structures
  • opportunity for advancement within corp. I know trust is hard to give in EVE. If you are extremely risk adverse with no plans for others to advance, then its not a good fit.

What are turnoffs:

• corp says whatever you want to hear to get you in
  • cut/past responses. If you do not have the time to respond individually then you are looking for members in quantity and not quality
  • hurry up and wait on pvp fleets
  • corps and alliances that carebear too much and won’t defend home

I am not looking for:

• not just a highsec mining / industry oriented corp with no pvp, no plans for WH, null, etc.
  • no nullsec or wormhole only corp - I need to get back up to speed with the game and don’t want to get into the deep end on first days
  • super large corps where you become just a cog in the wheel

Interested corps could be:

• New startup corps where I get in at ground level
  • Small to medium sized corps with goals.

So in summary, I’m an experienced player returning after 4 years. While I do not shy away from combat, it is not my #1 priority. I’m self-sufficient and multi-accounts. I am currently looking for a small to medium highsec corp that has room for advancement and a plan for the future (low, nul, or wh). Corp needs to be balanced with both PvE and PvP aspects. I value quality over quantity in members.

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Free bump for you, Hope you find your home, we have everything you are looking for except your reservations about a null sec base. Either way welcome back and happy hunting

I spent years in nulsec. Let me clarify. I have no issue with going back to nulsec after a little time. I have no issue with a highsec corp that has plans for nulsec or even has current connections to nulsec.
I am more interested in a quality corp that wants to advance and would have a spot for me to advance too.

One of the things I learned in EVE was that the journey and progression was as much fun as reaching the goal.

Hi, We are a small wormhole corp, US tz mostly EST. some AUS. We like to do wormhole things. come chat with us for a minute. Discord

I wouldn’t normally reply to this thread because you’re pretty clear on wanting a highsec corp, and that’s not us. However, I do think something on our near horizon would be of interest to you, and certainly meets most of the points you’re looking for.

Unfortunately it’s something I can’t really discuss on a public forum because it hasn’t yet been publicly announced, but if you have Discord, come have a chat (our recruitment Discord is in the ad).

Hi there and welcome back to EVE!

You may be aware of the rather interesting situation in Niarja and if you’d like the chance to influence something like that in the future, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.