60mil sp pvp toon looking for small gang pvp

Hello.

I returned to eve 2 months ago, after a several year long break.
When I came back I was kinda eager to do more relaxing stuff like manufacturing.

So I joined a indy corp in a fairly large alliance. I realized that the big alliance stuff is not for me.
I hate how the only type of pvp we do is large fleets and dunking on 5 people with 40+ man fleets
and call them trash. Kinda cringy.

Im not really excited about moving all my stuff and start over again, but the big alliance life is getting more and more frustrating, and hope I can find a corp that does move small gang pvp.

What im looking for:

• Active corp preferably eu tz, but I also play abit in us tz.
  • Mature, friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
  • Very active killboard with mostly small gang pvp.
  • Preferably a place where I can do mining and PI to finance my losses.
  • No elitists

About me:

• 32 years old
  • EU Tz
  • 1x 60m sub cap pvp focused SP toon.
  • 3x Mining/PI toons
  • Started playing 2006, but had several year long breaks so im far from pro but not trash at pvp either.
  • Willing to learn from more experianced players.

Note that I dont mind doing bigger fleets every now and then, as long as the main focus is small gang pvp.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

1 Like

Not gonna lie to you my man and waste your time…
We are part of a big group (Winterco.)

! But the corp itsself is tight knit and we pretty much have an ecosystem of our own that imho perfectly suits what you are looking for. A laid back group of friends to PVP with and have some laughs.

If you like you can check out our detailled recruitment post here. [ELTC.] EU 0.0 corp is recruiting

Would be dope if you gave it a read. Either way, hope you find a cool place :slight_smile:

Hi there Tant, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes.

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

First off all, welcome back :wink: Second … är Tant Bodil från Sverige möjligen? :wink:

Second, we are a smaller corp where you will take losses and wins, our strenght imo is the community, laughs and fun on discord, the annual Christmas raffle (ongoing live webcam raffle for 5 hours now i december, haha), gate camps, smaller roams ~4-10 ships but not very frequent (this is up to anyways, we do love to see more newbro friendly FC trainee taking out roams, I would tag along direcly! :slight_smile:

We are out in NPC Nullsec, got a pretty decent structure network that works if you wanna setup your PI, manufacturing, reactions, mining and what not.
Oh, I read about that you are looking for maturity. Most of us, both in corp and alliance is +35 up to 65 or so … many of us with familys and we do have a RL first and EVE is not a duty, it’s here for us to enjoy. And with this, it comes with a non-toxic behavior policy. Drama can belong to another corp :smiley:

Please, take a few and read the recruitment thread about UMAH: Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

(We are mainly EU tz but accept all). If you are interested, join Umah_Pub ingame, see the discord details and just throw me a DM? Have a awesome night, and thanks! Hope to see you soon =)

Hey come and join our in-game pub channel, we are mainly uk/eu and we have ways for you to fund your pvp habits for sure. THE EXTORTIONISTS | Corporation | zKillboard We are active and we do mainly small gang pew pew with an older crowd.

Rag

I thought it was quite obvious that this is not my main. Apparently it wasn’t.

To clarify, this is not my main toon. I want to make sure that i find the perfect place before i leave my current corp.

Thanks for all the offers so far, but I’m still looking.
One of the most important things to me is an very active kb with much content every day.

Bump!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello :slight_smile:

We are The Dark Vanguard, in the DDOS alliance ;

We like PVP, small gangs, Friendly no drama corp. Mostly EUTZ.
Why don’t you come and have a talk with us, see if you 'd like to join us :slight_smile:

Hop on our Discord : https://discord.gg/43JCF92pyZ

Fly fun o7, Kani

Hey! I wonder if Tainted Dragons might be of interest to you?

In short, we do our industry stuff in low sec, fight wars and defend ourselves in small fleets. We also have access to large alliance and coalition stuff if you want to take part in that - I can understand your frustrations with it myself, I’m not a fan of it either but it’s nice to have that option there should I choose to take part… can be a change of pace.

Lots of mining/moon mining opportunities. PI is available. I think our average age is around the 30 year old mark, real life comes first.

We’ve sort of kept our doors closed for the most part because we like our environment but decided to open up for a round of recruitment. It sounds like you may be a good fit for us and hopefully we can talk some more.

Hiya mate, not sure if we can provide everything you desire but would gladly have you.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
Mostly bigger ops now during the war with Goons, but some of us like to go and roam time to time.

We are part of the Eternal Requiem alliance which is a member of the Legacy Coalition residing in the region of Impass.

We have a fantastic core membership but are looking to you to join our corp and continue our growth and our more experienced members will be more than happy to help you out if needed.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Sup. Check my corps killboard and you’ll see us always out doing stuff we lose some we win some. Our typical day to day is 5 to 20 man. We join up with alliance ops for the 50 to 100 and coalition for 100 to 500.

We dont claim to be experts or “eeleet” but we have fun every day and are a laid back group with serious goals.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :laughing:

Send me an ingame mail if you wanna get what you’re looking for. Check our kb. We don’t claim to be elite…we claim to he fun, and casual, while being serious about getting better.

-Fish

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.