60mil sp pvp toon looking for small gang pvp

First off all, welcome back :wink: Second … är Tant Bodil från Sverige möjligen? :wink:

Second, we are a smaller corp where you will take losses and wins, our strenght imo is the community, laughs and fun on discord, the annual Christmas raffle (ongoing live webcam raffle for 5 hours now i december, haha), gate camps, smaller roams ~4-10 ships but not very frequent (this is up to anyways, we do love to see more newbro friendly FC trainee taking out roams, I would tag along direcly! :slight_smile:

We are out in NPC Nullsec, got a pretty decent structure network that works if you wanna setup your PI, manufacturing, reactions, mining and what not.
Oh, I read about that you are looking for maturity. Most of us, both in corp and alliance is +35 up to 65 or so … many of us with familys and we do have a RL first and EVE is not a duty, it’s here for us to enjoy. And with this, it comes with a non-toxic behavior policy. Drama can belong to another corp :smiley:

Please, take a few and read the recruitment thread about UMAH: Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

(We are mainly EU tz but accept all). If you are interested, join Umah_Pub ingame, see the discord details and just throw me a DM? Have a awesome night, and thanks! Hope to see you soon =)