Looking for a new null fit- US TZ all options welcome

I’m looking for a new fit in null sec. A mix of aggressive and laid back.

• I’m looking for access to moon mining, even if I get taxed on it or pay a rental upfront for it. r64/r32/r16
  • pvp on a cap level ( I want to drop dreads/carriers, even titans on stuff, not sit around tethered waving spacedicks).
    I’m going to address this a little bit more. I don’t care about killboards I care about fun. Sitting next to 600 other super capitals in the imperium isn’t fun for me. Its almost to big to enjoy smaller carrier roams/dread bombs.
  • I’d like to take a chance on getting into t2 production. I have done supers/titans/caps. This is why I want the moon access. If you can’t mine 50% of what your building then your really subject to market manipulations and can get burned easily.
  • I have no problem pvp, attending fleets. I’m in numerous pvp sigs/squads in the imperium currently.
  • I am usually a person contributing to pap numbers not needing them.

If you have problems taking ex goons then I’m not for you.

what I bring- 8 accounts usually 2 are alpha though - some of these pilots hold multiple roles but below is a general overview.

120m sp subcap pilot
medium skill point subcap pilot (can fly most logi)
2 titans with pilots
2 fax pilots
between these chars 4 rorqs
4 dreads capable pilots with a 5th getting close.

Bottom line is I’m willing to talk to anyone about possibilities. I am however looking for currently established corps.

Sent you an in game mail.

responded to you ingame.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.