I’m looking for a new fit in null sec. A mix of aggressive and laid back.
- I’m looking for access to moon mining, even if I get taxed on it or pay a rental upfront for it. r64/r32/r16
- pvp on a cap level ( I want to drop dreads/carriers, even titans on stuff, not sit around tethered waving spacedicks).
I’m going to address this a little bit more. I don’t care about killboards I care about fun. Sitting next to 600 other super capitals in the imperium isn’t fun for me. Its almost to big to enjoy smaller carrier roams/dread bombs.
- I’d like to take a chance on getting into t2 production. I have done supers/titans/caps. This is why I want the moon access. If you can’t mine 50% of what your building then your really subject to market manipulations and can get burned easily.
- I have no problem pvp, attending fleets. I’m in numerous pvp sigs/squads in the imperium currently.
- I am usually a person contributing to pap numbers not needing them.
If you have problems taking ex goons then I’m not for you.
what I bring- 8 accounts usually 2 are alpha though - some of these pilots hold multiple roles but below is a general overview.
120m sp subcap pilot
medium skill point subcap pilot (can fly most logi)
2 titans with pilots
2 fax pilots
between these chars 4 rorqs
4 dreads capable pilots with a 5th getting close.
Bottom line is I’m willing to talk to anyone about possibilities. I am however looking for currently established corps.