Looking for well established and aggressive null sec corp

Hello all,

I suppose I should start by saying that I do honestly love my current corp to bits. I wish things were going differently, but rapidly declining activity has started to overcome my strong misgivings at other levels.

With that said, here’s what I can offer you:

1. 120m SP combat focused character with a capital bias (gal titan 5, dd 5, gal/amarr carrier 5, t2 siege, t2 fighters) but still relatively solid on the subcap side (hac/logi/recon 5 etc).
  2. 85m SP pure subcap alt account; all T1 hulls at 5, recon/logi/hac/hic 5, able to use all T2 subcap weapons.
  3. 35m SP FAX/carrier on a second alt account. Primarily archon/apostle with T2 light, heavy and support fighters, plus T2 triage and few other bits and pieces.
  4. Various low sp alts spread across the above accounts inc a cov ops hauler and a separate hic/dic/cov hunter.

And here’s what I’m looking for:

1. Quietly competent leadership. Probably a dirty word in a game, but I like professionalism in my FC’s. I’d follow a team that’s cool, calm and collected to the ends of the galaxy, but have very little time for people that rage out or behave irrationally/inconsistently.
  2. To fly a variety of fleet comps. There are only so many ferox/claw fleets that I can take. A proven history of T3/bs/capital usage or use of interesting mechanics (e.g. mjds/jump field generators) at the alliance level is a 100% plus.
  3. Smaller corp level fleets or SIGs. A big part of the reason I still play is to go on smaller 3-10 man roams with a consistent group of people, each getting to know how/what the other flies. It’s getting to the point that I’m even starting to miss simple gate camping.
  4. An aggressive play style. It’d be nice to see what being on the offensive side feels like.

Hopefully the above conveys enough about who I am and what I’m about. Other than that I’m an EUTZ player and please feel free to contact me here or in game if you’d like additional information.

Thanks.

Greetings IllusiveWeasel

We are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

I had this great speech all planned out for recruiting, then I run across your add.

We are a smaller corp, looking to find those pilots that just fit with us. We are looking for a BROTHER pilot, not just a number.

We are part of an Alliance and a Coalition, so there is always a fight somewhere!

I expect my pilots to be able to fit up, fleet up and bring the fight. We do have an active SRP program if you fly with us using Doctrine ships, plus a bonus on Doctrine kills.

You come across a lot like myself, as far as your expectations!

Message me in game and I’ll link you to our TS, then introduce you!
we’ll see what happens after that!

maGz

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

WE are a full TZ corp. Small by standards with 12 people but a mixed bag of nuts if you will.

Check us out:

Hi

Well first, let me say this, if you like being on the offensive, then that is mostly what MC does, and MASS being a part of MC, gets to do that as well!

MASS is one of the oldest corps in the game and we reformed it about a year ago with some of its original members from back in the day and we are trying to take MASS to the power it once was.

Take a look at our recruitment thread, and if you like the look of us, feel free to get in touch with me in game!

Hey,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP. We use out of game comms (Slack) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

In terms of organised gangs, in the last two weeks:

Two weekends ago, we took out a new gang - Tech3 Covert Cruisers utilising Black Ops bridges killing two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894).
Last weekend, we took out the same gang, this time we killed a carrier + Rorqual - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151387
Last night, we killed a Rorqual (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=151911) then managed to get dropped by 4 Pandemic Legion Titans & 3 Supercapitals.

We’ve taken many more gangs since then, most of them impromptu. You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.