Looking for a nullsec corp

hello everyone, I am currently looking for a corp in null-sec that provides fun. What i am looking for is to join a corp that is active and that used discord comms. If the corp uses team-speak for comms I will not join me personally discord is just simple for me. I’m sorta new but do have some experience but would like to learn more. If you do feel like you want to contact me i will gladly join your discord or pub-chat to see if i’m interested on joining.

Hey pal are you able to.jump on our discord for a chat

copy i will join your discord

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website

hello thor do you have a discord chat that i may join

yes please goto PUBLICFUSEN in game chat you can get the link.

i just sent you an in game mail

Join UNKSO!!

In-game recruitment channel: UNKSO Office
Discord recruitment channel: Discord

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.