Looking for a nullsec pve home

So i got tired of null politics a few years back and moved to hisec now im super bored of missions, mining crap ore an having to fight for crappy anoms with crap faction spawns. i do have pvp exp tho i am not interested in pvp much at all. i would like to get into serpentis or drone space but i can deal with something other than them 2. as for my skills and assets i can fly all gallante ships minus the erebus, only an hour from being able to sit in 1 and about a month to fly 1 effectively, i perfer carriers but can rat in a bs with ease, most if not all of my core skills are at 5, drone skills except for fighter skills are at 5 minus 1 or 2. can use t2 hybrids and cruise missiles, all other mods can use t2. i do enjoy maintaining infrastructure (POS/Citidels/JB/Cyno Beacons etc) i am currently based out of cadari space in the forge. if you are interested in having me or have any other questions feel free to send deathfacade a mail in game on tq or sisi

@deathfacade,

Are you looking to rent in null?

Regards,
Ranger

i dont have the funds to rent tbh, everyone in my corp is my alts who serve a dif purpose, i wont be bringing my corp with me anywere, ill have 1 of my alts hold it for me

were in null are yall?

We are down in ten

Legends Unbound are always looking for people in Querious.

https://discord.gg/txhxpgB Corporation Discord, join and we can talk about what we offer.

Topic Closed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.