Looking for a Triglavian mission Corp/alliance

I am an older player, since launch, (off and on) 268m SP, if that still matters. I am looking to do some Triglavian missions. I’ve spent 99% of my active playing time in 0.0. However, I just do not have to time right now to play hours a setting but want to play when I can, thanks

At this time there are no Triglavian missions. The only way to gain standing is by destroying EDENCOM NPCs in minor victory or fortress systems.

This may not be the case in 24 hours due to the map changes.

Kybernauts Corp is helping people engage in Triglavian content. We have support for all tiers of EDENCOM sites and am working with the rest of the Triglavian Initiative to occupy and live in Liminal systems

Would you be interested in making the move into Triglavian occupied space?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players a unique opportunity to live in T-sec, independent of the four Empires and with greater security than low-sec.

What we offer:

• ム Mine unique ores and ice
  • ム Establish yourself in a new region of space
  • ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
  • ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
  • ム NewBro Training for both PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade are recruiting members and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, we have established ourselves as the largest and most industrially developed pro-Trig Alliance.

We’ve built up a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players and we are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested, join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y and apply in-game.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.