Looking for chill Corp for returning player

Hello there my name is Tristan and am looking to return to Eve after a long break about 6 months am free to play btw and from the us na and I have discord and teamspeak and would like it if you had comms too I am looking for a chill and laid back Corp I am interested in industry and mining even possibly i am very talkative and I say sorry a lot just a warning :slight_smile: I have very little experience in Eve tbh so hope you don’t mind being a teacher for me I am hoping for a guild that also does things like pvp pve such as mining and industry of course so yeah if interested send me in game mail or HMU here I will be waiting thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tristan our corp is recruiting, Graig Cyson feel free to apply

Kegsy

1 Like

Do I just look up that name ?

1 Like

Yes or look up Kegsy and click on corp

1 Like

KK did it can you tell me in game what your about?

1 Like

NP - just tried

2 Likes

Sorry bro wanted full info first just sent in the app :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still looking

1 Like

Hi Tristan. I am a new Indy Corp that is focusing on mining and industry. I am currently skilling up my abilities to provide Orca Support for mining ops. I would like to eventually get set up with some Moons to mine as well. The main goal for my corporation is to get contracts from null and low sec corps to build their ships and modules and in return get protection while mining in there systems, payment, and potentially just resources from them.

1 Like

Give us a look.We own indy Raitaru station. We do mining-distributions and a bit of WH Explo. Real life come first all the rest we can talk in game.

1 Like

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hello! Phantom Operatives is looking for new members… Small wormhole group of decent guys. We sit around discord and shoot the ■■■■, either running C3’s or PVP. Not many of us, but we are solidly active. Send me a in game mail and I’ll get you into the discord. It’s good ISK with a casual atmosphere. Thanks and fly safe!

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

any PVP skills? If so take a look! Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

If you are still shopping around, I personally recommend SEADC and the Silent Coalition.

https://www.silentcoalition.com

I am NOT a recruiting officer. Just a relatively new pilot that chose SEADC and SiCO because they are both chill and well organized. Very welcoming of pilots new and experienced.

1 Like

Hello tristan Antollare

I started a corporation about 2 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 200 people. We currently avg about 20 to 35 people in EU, 10 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Our USA is growing and we say sorry alot as well :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Come fly with the best in delve / fountain! Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.