Looking for Corp Merger(Into Our Corp)

We are currently going through a transition phase to new space but sadly we don’t have a big enough corp to bring our corp to new space. What we are looking for is a group of players who are primarily industry based but not afraid to fight (care-bears with teeth) Once corp is down there we offer JF services, Corp Buyback and plenty of time and opportunity to earn Isk. We accept players no matter what experience level or timezone they play in. We will be in Null space -0.8 to be exact if your interested please send me a mail or private convo me in game if i am online.

We are still looking for new members to join us If you are interested in what we offer send me an in game email and we can discuss everything we offer :slight_smile:

We are still looking for new members to join us If you are interested in what we offer send me an in game email and we can discuss everything we offer :slight_smile:

15 man corporation with 1 active PvPer, sounds like you need to merge.

Here’s a similar topic

You two should merge then merge into a sov group!

Most of active members left in our corp are alts and we have already joined new Alliance/Coalition living in new space under a corp who has taken us in. We would like to have our own corp down in our new home. We are not looking for a new alliance or new space. We are simply looking for another corp or more members to join us. I do appreciate the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BearThatCares, While many of us do appreciate you bumping our posts, really don’t need the trolls.

You play your game and we will play ours.

@Chief_Cavazos, good luck in your search. We understand what you are trying to do.
Fly Safe

1 Like

Hey, if you are looking to move to new space, and haven’t the members to do it, we can talk about bringing your group into our company. We have two systems, a -.9 and a -.7, dedicated logistics to trade hub by owned citadels, manufacturing, moon mining, research, ore buyback, corp ships, and the list goes on.

We are in NC/PL rental space, deep in null sec, but a short hop to trade hub.

We have already absorbed one group into ours and can talk about bringing you over. We have Discord/TS for comms, and working on dedicated server and website for forums.

Give me a shout and we can all make big money together.

I appreciate your offer but we do not wish to be renters nor do we wish to fold into another corp. We also dont wish to move when we already live in great space and have a wonderful home. Thankyou for your consideration but we will have to decline.

No worries. I do think however that you will have a hard time getting corps to join you. Your corp is too small to attract anyone to join you.
But I have been wrong before. Good luck.

A vast majority of members have joined a temp corp in our new Home untill we get numbers to bring our own corp down. I understand the situation we are in isnt favorable but we are still going for our goal and dont wish to settle for anything less.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.