Looking for Corp--Returning Player (very rusty) Main 78M SP will turn Omega if I Find a Decent Corp

I haven’t played in about ten years. But, I recall living in null/low sec before (just not to well) and spending a bunch of time in wh. I am not looking to be Mr. Eve, but I’d like to come back to do casual play where RL comes first.

I am in the U.S. on EST. In RL I teach, am also a lawyer and have always been known to fair. I have a family and will not be getting back on the 40hr bender with 4-5 accounts running simo to crank out isk. But I would love to get back into the eve culture, relearn the game, make some friends and isk on the way.

I am looking for a Corp that I can get back up to speed with, have access to null/low/wh space, can make isk fairly well, and a good social group is desired. I am not interested in a Corp with greedy loot splits or sticky fingered Directors.

My skill base allows me to fly frigs, cruisers, strategic cruisers, spec ops, bs, indy(mining and transpo to included jf), and decent capital ship usage. I was very good once upon a time with all of those roles, but I can’t remember any of it, so it will be slow going at first. I have a small stash of ships spread out (couple crap bs, bc, c, and a sc). I also only have very little isk to start ~80m.

I have alt accounts that I could alternate, one has a good carrier pilot, another was geared toward managing wh ops. Feel free to reply here or eve-mail Vareta.

o/

Quarantine Fleet - PVP Content Generation (BLOPS, Small/Mid/Lrg Size gang, Roams) :slight_smile: you sound like us

we’d like to talk with you. Discord

Hi there Vareta!

If you are looking to give something new a try, join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PVE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining you can apply in-game or use the links below.

Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW In-game public channel: Stribog Diplomacy Flow

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Any new pilot is greatly appreciated!

If you’d like to try your hand at FW we’d love to have you with us at Charm School.

Look me up in the game =)

• Renge

Hey man! We’re a C2 NS/C5 corp with majority EU player base with growing US player base, we are looking for more to join in on our adventures out into Null and WH content. We love having a fun time and not taking anything to serious. Come check us out.

Discord: Drunkpilled

Hi @Vareta ,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to 80 members a lot are based in the US TZ. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

sent you an in-game mail

Dude, look no further than WEF. We have a lot of returning players who swear by us and are very active again. We are also very RL oriented (I’m at the executive level IRL and manage 33 employees across two divisions). We have an EPIC group and very few requirements which are designed primarily just to keep us all in null. Hit me up in game. I think you’ll like us a lot.

sent you an in game mail

Might be of interest.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**.

Hey mate would u be able to jump on our discord and we can have a chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.