Looking for CORP that can introduce me to EVE

Ey, I need a corp that can teach me the basics in: How to eve XD

I’m new and I want to join up with someone, I’m European and if I can figure out the game I will be playing
it quite a lot.

EDIT: Found a corp now, thanks for all the attention :smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m from a small mining and industry corp with opportunities to do all sorts of stuff and people happy to show you eve :slight_smile:
Feel free to mail me in game and we can talk more details :wink:

2 Likes

Hey there!

We’re looking for EU TZ members to come fill our ranks. We’re quite noob friendly as almost 50% of the players have only played the game for a few weeks, together with quite some veteran members.

Hit me up in-game if you’re interested:
Bashkko Deriuqed

1 Like

Hello there, Martin.

I would like to be first to welcome you into the massive galaxy of Eve Online. It is quite an incredible game, despite its reputation among some of the more hardcore players.

If you are still looking for a corporation, I invite you to check out the Cerberus Assembly. We are primarily a mining and industrial corporation with players active in the fields of exploration, mission running, and commerce.

We also are a pretty laid back bunch of individuals, mostly who are in the US Timezones but have those active in European slots as well.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Otherwise, best of luck in this fantastic game.

Fly safe!

James Vincenta
Director of Human Resources, Marketing, and Commerce
Cerberus Assembly

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.