Looking for corp to chill and mine

Looking for corp in null space.
(active members and coms a must)
I have 5 accs I mine with. looking for a corp with low moon tax, reactions and making fuel blocks are my main ways of making isk (hence the low tax) I have my own reprocessor, I am very self efficient.
Can run logi in fleets and have a dred/cap/jf JDC5 alt pilot also. My gameplay has changed over the years so I have been in my share of corps. Would like to work with a corp that is growing, activity is a must I play around 6to 10hrs on most days (no lifer…)
Ready to join a corp today if possible, I am setting records ship spinning:)

Hello Sir Abylon

Well if u r looking for active corp and alliance based in Nullsec, ill recommend u join us in our Imperial Fleet, we are the most active alliance in the game with activity almost at every second, we also got the best infrastructure in the game now and a powerful market + cap market for all your capital ship loving.

Join our discord and contact me if u r interested in a good crew of people

Looking ahead to have u with us
Aster

2 Likes

S0B may have options for you. If your interested we can talk. I sent you a mail in game.

1 Like

Hello abylon!

We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website
A fully functional Discord (automatic roles assigned by SeaT)

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature and 30+yrs old as well
we are laid back and relax and we do our own thing
please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Eve Forum Post: Nexus Core. Find a home, build an empire!

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.