Looking for corp to help me grow

I am a newbie player. I’m running mission’s at the moment (L3), but I’m thinking of getting into PvP, I like the idea of both small scale PvP and large scale, I would like to learn to fly frigates effectively (done a couple of roams in a rifter, but not found anyone to fight.) as well as learn how to be a great logi pilot (generally play a healer in other mmo’s). I would appreciate some guidance since I am still new. I am however capable of doing my own research, I just want to know that if I have a question, someone will try to help me if they can. I’m in my mid 30’s and don’t have much free time, I work shifts so wont always be able to play at set times, plus family comes first etc, so might struggle to attend anything mandatory. EUTZ
Thank you for your interest”

Normally I would put you in contact with another member of my alliance, however my Corp specializes in logistics and ewar. If you want to learn logistics send me a mail in game.

We are a fw alliance and have regular fleets up every day full of both new and experienced pilots.

feel free to join our discord
State Public Defenders [SPD] or the “SPD public” Channel in game.

O7. Social infrastructure would be a good fit for you. We are based in low sec and supper new bro friendly. We do quite a bit of exploration as a group, and gas mining when we fid sits. It’s great isk. But our main focus is PVP. We have a free ship hanger available to all members and great logistics network to keep everyone supplied. We do multiple training fleets a week as well.

Your welcome to join our discord. We have a great community, and the real world comes first. Eve is game play when you want.

i have to ask. are you norwegian?

Join RogueCorp, or don’t. I ain’t your ■■■■■■■ dad.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.