Looking for Industrial Based Coporation

Hi! I’m looking to join a corporation that focuses on the industrial aspect of Eve Online. I recently saw the ad titled industrialists shape eve and wanted to join a corporation that mimicks the one highlighted in the video. Smaller in terms of members, friendly members, willing to help teach me things I don’t know and working together in the industrial role to achieve a common purpose like supply orders of ships for clients. Whilst I’m not a veteran I’m not super new either. Feel free to send me a message if you would like to discuss me potentially joining your corporation.

Losing proposition, ships right now are too difficult to turn a profit on especially with all that’s transpired, T-2 ammo, drones, pretty good.

1 Like

Good to know! It was only an example drones, ammo and other goods would also work.

Shoot me an eve mail this weekend I got some BPC’s both T-1 and T-2 I will give you to start I reside in caldari high sec.

Sounds good thank you!

ngl it’s VERY easy to turn a profit on ships. we make billions daily doing so. don’t let anyone tell you otherwise XD

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.