Looking for Indy/PVE corp in Nullsec (returning vet)

Hi,

My name is Dom. I played a lot of EVE a long time ago. I returned to the game 3 days ago and I am reading a lot of stuff to catch up on the changes and get back into it.

I have 2 Omega accounts. One is more PVE/PVP oriented flying Minmatar Ships and one is a pure indy/trader that flies JF. I have a couple of billions isk on the side to buy my own stuff and be self sufficient.

To get back in the game I would like to join a PVE/Indy corp living in SOV 0.0. I played most of my time in 0.0 so I know how it work. I am rusty especially for PVP. I am looking for a corp with no mandatory pvp/indy op. It can be renters, I am fine with it.

I do not have the same spare time as I use to with 2 kids but I log here and there. No drama on my side promised, I will help the corp that takes me by supplying the local market, with PVE kill taxes and with some PVP gate camps/roams when I find the time.

Any corp looking for my type of player?

Pm me in game on this toon : Drunk Moon or on discord: Latmasta#0110

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE oppertunities.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/we-form-bl0b-sov-null-daily-pvp-recruiting-corps-and-players-all-tzs :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: : :gun: :gun:: :gun: :gun:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.