Looking for low sec/null sec indy corp

I’m looking for a indy corp that mines in Null sec and or low sec

What I bring:
-Orca pilot
-Hulk pilot (Separate Character)
-Playing since '09
-Can/Willing to do tedious logistics

What I don’t want:
Mandatory Fleet Ops - I’m an adult. I don’t have a lot of time time play and when I do play I don’t want to sit in 10% tidi for four hours.

That’s it.

Honestly you would really enjoy resurrection complex in null space if you want to play 1 hour a month that’s fine, I am the same as your self in ways I want to play how I want to play as a adult and not have stipulations on how to play or when and where I can play.
You can mine belts and moons until your hearts content with us and have no rules.
Other corps will give you all the bells and whistles until you join then hit you with 100 rules.
Come join us and give it a try, excellent market we have and Indy opportunities to really thrive come check us out RezCo hope to see you down our way

Want to play the game how you want to play and have the opportunities to make plenty of isk come join us.

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Hey!

We can sort you out on that. Our alliance is quite chilled about that. If you are interested: Monkey Consortium lets have a chat.

Greetings

Donkey