Looking for miners that want some juicy ore

we are looking for nul sec miners and or high sec miners that would like to mine with us in nul.

we are also looking for nul sec pvp people that would like to get some action in nul sec all we would want is to protect our miners.

If you like to nom nom nom on space rocks or go pew pew on people we would love to have you.
we are a small corp but trying to get bigger. If making over 100m an hour interests you then nul mining is for you.

if you are also a small corp we would also would not mind if you merged with us the more the merrier.

contact me in game if you are interested. or just send me an eve mail.

bumpo

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

@command_marvs oh i already have a corp i am looking for miners as well lol.

@SNOBLOOD_SOLO How meny you got in your corp bud

not a bunch right now that is why we are recruiting. like 7 miners about to be 10

You should come in to my corp we have a very good pocket setup with very good mining in a dead end system all the facilities you need for indy you would be look after out there under CVA

are there mandatory pvp fleets? and what kinds of mining ships are not allowed?

We have two sides to the corp pvp and indy the indy toons do there stuff and left to do that if you can pvp the your ask to join fleets aswell mining ship anything Go’s as we have a rorqual in corp that we use all we ask when you mining 10% of you total mining Go’s back in to the corp for the SRP we have running

bumparooni

Any of your corps acept pve player? Im a combat site runner/exploration. I can pay a monthy fee to suport the corp.

we dont really do pve here but you are welcome to join but i think that other guy that posted on my thread has a system that he has upgraded for pve and mining, my system is mostly a mining system.

Is your system in Gurista Space? Can the system be upgraded? If so i pay the bill :slight_smile:

nope it is not sorry :frowning:

to the top

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.