Looking for my last Corp

Looking for my last Corp.

Looking for what I hope will be my last corp. My main character has about 75m sp. I have a brother who has around 65m sp. I play both characters every day unless I am on vacation. My primary focus is and probably always will be Indy/Mining/PVE. I have never been big into PVP. Not saying that I will not put up a fight but it is not my main interest.

I am an older player so I prefer a fairly drama free corp with more mature members. I do not mine because I need the isk, I mine because it is relaxing. I also explore, run missions, do ratting, trade, build, sell, etc. I normally play between 1000 and 1400 Eve time, but because I am retired I can play any time of day or night I want. I am used to living in High Sec but am not opposed to LS, NS or WH.

I love playing Eve Online and would like to fly with friends. Please let me know if you have any interest and we can have a conversation.
:smiley:

hey buddy looks like we are a pervect fit plz take a look ad wat we do

1 Like

come take a look at THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS we may be a great fit for you ? we live in null but do all the things you like to do ( and if we don’t our alliance does ) we are part of the imperium so lots of blue space to use come have a chat ( send me an in game mail and i’ll invite you to our recruitment channel ) fly safe o/

Hey friend , we are a new corp called Mrs. Potters Lullaby … looking for pilots like you . We do a broad range of content mining/trading/missions/explo/pvp etc… message me in game and we can have a chat…
Yours truly
Donna Dolore

Hi,
We would be a great fit. Very active, loads going on and daily mining fleets. Chatty and active discord and in game corp chat and fleets. Our info is here - 👾 High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation - #34 by Zefo
This will perhaps be your last but best corp :slight_smile:
Z

We are a Nullsec industrial corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.
Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.