Looking For New Player Friendly Corp (PVP, PVE)

Greetings!

I am looking for a new player friendly corp willing to help me learn PVP and PVE.
More interested in smaller gang PVP/PVE.

I have a 2mil skill point character (Caldari Frigates) from about 10 years ago.
Currently Alpha, but strongly considering getting Omega very soon.

About me:
I am in my late 20’s, live in the Midwest USA.
Play for about 2-5 hours after work (6-11pm CST), more on the weekends.
Occasionally, cannot play as often as mentioned due to my work schedule.

Edit:

Found a Corp.
Safe flying!

Hey shockcollar!

Welcome back to the game! You sound absolutely perfect for us at Silver Sun, ill get in touch in game as I feel like thats the best way to truly advertise a corp, but hopefully ill be flying with you soon!

fly safe

We are a friendly young corp welcoming new members. If you are looking to rat or mine in high sec then look no further. We welcome you whether you are new or experienced. We have a sister null sec corp with experienced pilots who can assist with guidance. We share a comms with them and once we feel you are ready we will graduate you to null with them if that is something you are looking for.

We have a Buy Back Program. And we also have teach fleet and training to help you better your skills no matter your interests. We are active in both EU and US time zones.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please join the RCB Recriutment channel in game or contact Silvana Stardust in game by evemail to chat about join our eve family.

Good day schockcollar!

Welcome back to EVE! I Think BaoZI will be perfect for you. It has a perfect blend of PVE and PVP, and have plenty of knowledgeable players to help you. I will message you in game shortly. if you are interested, feel free to either contact me in game under the name wagon Arnst to message me on discord under PaPa Stalin#1843. I hope to hear from you soon!

Fly safe!
wagon Arnst

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. I myself live in Midwestern US, so the TZ is a perfect fit!. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello there,

We’re always recruiting and have minimal requirements. Part of an nullsec-sov alliance from Providence (Amarr area). We are a pirate-focused corp but piracy is not required and never will be. Access to any industry or PVE you can dream of through our alliance.

Our alliance runs an educational system of courses that are designed to bring someone with minimal experience to end-game play. Come learn with us or even teach us!

A warm welcome awaits in Red vs Blue - Eve’s most famous PvP nightclub since 2007. Stop shooting rocks and robots and join the fun - you’ll be so glad you did. :slight_smile:

Red Federation and Blue Republic – two corps and one eternal war. While others try to win wars – our goal is war – so we can have more fun with it than anyone else. Our aim is fast - fun – affordable PvP action within a respectful and supportive community.

We offer training - free ships - weekly low sec roams - daily events and classes and of course EXPLOSIONS!

Nobody has blown up more ships than us and we have launched the careers of many of Eve’s finest PvP pilots and FC’s.

After a two year hiatus one of Eve’s most famous and well loved brands is BACK – its time to enjoy PvP again!

Public Channel: R-V-B
Public Help Chat: Red vs Blue Flight Academy
Flight Academy: https://rvbeve.com/rvb-flight-academy/
Discord:
[https://discord.gg/tbn2HyJ ]

look forward to chatting you! Shot you a mail!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.