Relatively new player looking for PVE corp

As the tile say, I am an almost new pilot that fall in love with triglavian ships. Started as gallente but I feel more triglavian collective member every day it passes… I am looking for a pve corp to learn the pve aspect of the game and start doing more profitable things in a squad. Till now I have only played security missions to lvl 4. …Oh I forgot EU time zone!! Casual 37y player
#pve

o/

In-game mail sent

Hi @Valeria_Karnstein ,

We may be a very good match for each other, certainly if you are looking to learn the game at your own pace AND be part of a community with content. We love trig ships too!

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 90 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

“L-l-l-l-l-look at you, capsuleer. A pa-pa-pathetic creature of cybernetics and flesh. Panting and sweating in your capsule as you f-f-fly through my universe. H-h-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?” (S.H.O.D.A.N.)

Recruitment Channel: S.H.O.D.A.N.

Who are we…

• A new and ambitous corp
  • Small-gang roaming PvP focus
  • Focus on fun, learning and community
  • Living in Great Wildlands as part of APOC.
  • NRDS within local area, NBSI everywhere else
  • Access to moons, anoms, missions

Who are you…

• A new or experienced Eve player
  • Committed to small gang nano doctrine PvP
  • Able to form part of a new and growing community
  • Able to roam 2-3 times a week
  • Willing to learn, willing to help
  • Able to hang around and provide energy to the community
  • Have active presence in Teamspeak and Discord

S.H.O.D.A.N. - “BE THE MACHINE”

If this is the sort of thing you are looking for - please do message me :slight_smile: happy to help you learn and experience Eve in a fun way!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.