Looking for non-imperium corp

Basicly blacklisted from the imperium for life, since sometimes you just scout way to hard.

About me

Comming back to eve after a longer break

Swedish,
EU TZ
24-25m SP
FC exp. Low and 0.0 exp.

Mostly just end up making propaganda and tackling ■■■■ in the end. For some reason i really like PI and what the ■■■■ is the abyss and i kinda like it.

Test_Logo

Check ATCSY here: ASTROTECH SYNDICATE

Corp is chill and laid back, based in null, and offers opportunity for PvP and Indy.

Hit the corp up on discord: PUBLIC LOBBY

Hi @Istfire
FUN inc is recruiting!

I believe I may have a suitable role for you on my books. Please get in touch if you are interested

Check out our Corp forum ad it will tell you everything you need to know about us
We can get you back up to speed pretty quickly
You need to want to PvP your arse off if your not PI’ing :smirk:

[.l2p.] You’re Dead Fool is looking for YOU

We aim to be a chill, relaxed, PvP oriented Corporation flying under the Banner of the “Warped Intentions” Alliance that is part of the Legacy Coalition. We try to take every fight we can and have a “shoot first, think later” mentality. We roam around lot in every part of New Eden, forming in our Alliance Home or Jita. Usually we do Small Gang and/or Nanogang Fleets in Alliance on almost a Daily Basis. If you are into Bigger Fleets and/or Capital PvP you can Participate the Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets.

What we offer:
• Almost Daily Roams
• Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets/OPs
• Alliance Level Capital PvP
• Safe Space for Ratting and Mining
• Relaxed and tight knit Community

What we require:
• Friendly attitude
• Omega clone state
• Working Mic
• Loki trained / in training

Bonus points for:
• FAX/Dread alts
• Scouts/Dictor alts
• Logi V

If you feel we might be a good fit for you hit us up on our Discord or Meassage one of our Recruiters in game:

EU tz: Gallente Citizen 93502323
US tz: Gralek Mena / Xentriq
AU tz: 3xAWarpNinja Hilanen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.