Looking for null industry corpw player

Hi!
I’m looking for industry corporation from null. I’m new player and i want to be good at production. I’m not interested in pvp, ect. Earn money is this what i want to do;) I hope i will find something. Btw. my english skill is not too high so i prefere writing then speaking i hope it’s not a problem;)

Have a nice day,

1 Like

You might be interested in flying with us.

We are an international industrial corp operating in NPC null. We are Real Life friendly and consist of mature players across all timezones. We have around 200 members from around 20 countries. We are happy to train new pilots and have skill plans and mentoring available, and we are highly tolerant of English as a second language

There’s quite a bit more info on our main thread, including how to apply:

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “your char name” ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department%20blue

We’re a small gang PVP community residing in Jspace, for over 3 years. We honor 1v1s and respect anyone who is willing to bring a good fight, even if that means ECM. We’re a tight band of fruits, nuts and vegetables that encourage our membership to find, create and stumble into content however we can and we want you!

What we offer

• Loot - If you tackle it, you get to pocket the loot. We maintain a high number of hunter content creators and we want to keep it that way. Due to this we consistently achieve 15B+ in kills each month and are proud to say there’s barely a dozen other entities in Jspace that achieve that on the regular.

• Relaxed Community - The real world comes first and we respect that. Some of our members are more die hard than others, but we do not set a pace based on them. We create content as best we can and encourage our members to step up and do the same, regardless of rank.
    We do ask that prolonged absence be discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We maintain a healthy width and depth of knowledge and experience. Our membership ranges from month old toons, to years old toons (with original owners). Many of which are happy to set aside hours in service to our community and thereby our fellow members.

• Geographic diversity - We are majority US time zone members however we do maintain a presence in the EU, AU and sometimes RU time zones.

• Hull Replacement Program - A limited SRP program to support and encourage our members to fly doctrine and fly smart.

• Third-party Tools - We have an IT community that ensure our recruitment process and discord coms are as fast and painless as possible.

• Upwell Infrastucture - We operate out of citadels and maintain an efficient and effective local industry platform.

• P4 PI - We grow our green eggs and ham locally.

What we require

• Full ESI Checks

• Omega - We understand that this may be easier said than done, however with the resources and knowledge you will gain with us, you will most definitely be able to afford to fill your hanger and sub each month.
    We do expect alphas to specialize in order to maximize your effectiveness, even if that means creating a second account so that you can specialize both toons and achieve more faster.

• Discord - The future is now, TS and Mumble are yesterday.

Join%20today%2C%20click%20to%20begin

1 Like

Consider Aquitaine Holdings. We are looking for players of all experience levels. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec NPC space. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, and building stuff, but would like to increase our PVP effectiveness by expanding our pvp effort within the corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great.

We are a mature and friendly group with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we understand that RL comes first. We have members in both US, EU timezones.

We can offer comms, discord, PVE and mining opportunities, a BluePrint Library and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage, and Jump Freighter service from Jita.

If you want to be part of this. join our public channel “AquitainePub” so we can start to get to know each other.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.