Looking for Null Sec Corp

With so many different corps to shift through maybe it would be easier for me to post my resume in the hopes of finding the right fit of players to join.

First off I used to play this game about six or seven years ago but had to quit when my computer broke and never really got back into it. So while I am a little experienced I may seem noobish. I didn’t like that character name so I created a new character. I am currently focusing on mining, but I’m really interested into getting into some PVP. Even though I want to focus on mining I want to be an active member of a corporation and willing to defend it. Even offensive engagements sound fun.

My requirements:
Ore buy back program. When I played before I was able to just sell my ore to the corporation and was compensated for it. I don’t want to have to fly to high sec to sell it. I’m not sure if other corporations do what they did but they had a website thing that I transferred ore to and I was paid for it.

I understand the game is a risk especially in Null Sec but when possible I would like to have help if I’m attacked. I will also help defend corpmates and provide assistance when needed.

As a miner I would like to have access to the rare ores such as mercoxit, arkonor and moon mining. I mined the hell out of those when I played before and loved it.

Also it is very important that I can join a LGBTQ+ friendly Corp. I am transgender male to female and don’t want to be harassed nor hear bigotry.

The most important thing is finding a group of fun players that I can enjoy the game with!

What I have to offer:
Loyalty. My focus will be directly on supporting the Corp and will do whatever is needed of me. If a certain ore is needed I will put aside my own needs and I’ll get what is necessary. I will also train for combat and defend your space when the time comes.

Communication. I can use Discord, Teamspeak,etc.

Can constantly play between 9pm-12am Monday- Friday EST and random times during the weekend.

I have two Omega accounts (my girlfriend plays) so you are getting two new members!

I’m accepting of all people and cultures; I don’t judge nor make bigoted statements.

1 Like

take a look here

Hey how are you.
I’m GaNgSt4 an I’m an alliance fc at celestial empire.
I think what we have going on at the moment may interest you (for more info on us there’s a short video at the bottom)
As for the lbg stuff, we have a couple of guys here that are also in the same community and they seem to get on fine.
Feel free to pop by and say hi

We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 5mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

Our US time zone is growing. If you want to kill stuff in Eve on a grand scale come join ELTC…we wont disappoint. Welcome to all our new Corp m8’s. I think we have the right ppl to get in the top 3 of Frat if not 1st. Lets show out!!! Don’t forget the Indi guys. We have top notch ppl with tons of on-hand mining, building and all the rest. Can’t take first place without these guys.[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting We own Vale and it’s close to Jita. We offer everything you mentioned above…Oh yeah…Frat…no need to say more

Hey there o/

Sounds like we might be just what you’re looking for :wink:
We meet all of your requirements and you meet all of ours :smiley: Would love to see you around

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

@Leesa_Marie

I would like to invite you to read our recruitment post and consider my amazing community for your next step in eve online. We are a supportive community with a great bunch of friendly folks from all walks of life (both IRL and ingame) HERE is our main recruitment post if you want to check us out.

Regards

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.