Omega MINER looking for a laid back corp

Returning player looking to join an active corp that run fleet mining daily. I can operate a hulk or equivalent very easily. Working toward skilling for a roqial eventually. I’m not int pvp or killboard. I just want to mine, hopefully in null sect, have a quiet time and contribute to the corp/alliance with my mineral yield. I want to dip my toes into industrial activity (construction) with the outlook of building stuff needed for the corporation/alliance.

My time zone is -4 (eastern US), but i’m actually from canada (the ultimate carebear)

Thank you

Darla Angels

We aint Null, but we got exactly what you need, look for Sotave Argo of Vanguard Syndicate.

High Sec, Low sec Mining, Reactions, Ice mining, Manufacture plans and and some quotas for people.

Find us at our Public Channel : strong textThe Vanguard Syndicatestrong text public channel and check out all the corporations available and what they offer friend.

Or

We are always looking for miners. Take a look at our topic to see if this sounds like a corp for you.

HI There
If your wanna break rocks and hang out check us out

o7 Corporation : C-e-n-s-o-r
Alliance: Sons of Bane

Join The Nordic Associates – The Beating Industrial Heart of the Alliance!

Are you ready to leave the high-sec grind behind and dive into the wealth and excitement of null-sec? The Nordic Associates is your gateway to endless opportunities in the thriving region of Deklein!

As the industrial heart of the alliance, we not only drive the engines of production but also engage in epic adventures across null-sec. Whether you’re a seasoned industrialist, curious about PvP, or looking for a corp where you can truly make an impact, we’ve got a place for you.

What We Offer:

Buyback & Infrastructure: Convenient buyback programs and top-tier infrastructure for all your industrial needs.

Active Market Hub: A bustling market hub close to our staging system, ensuring your products reach the right buyers quickly.

PvP Opportunities: Dive into small gang skirmishes or join large-scale alliance fleet battles – it’s all up to you! Whether you’re looking to try your hand at combat or just want to defend our space, we’ve got opportunities waiting for you.

Industrial Powerhouse: As the industrial heart of the alliance, we provide full support for mining, production, research, and more. We’re the ones keeping the wheels turning (and the ISK flowing)!

Career Growth: Prove yourself and climb the ranks within the corp. Leadership roles and exciting responsibilities await those with ambition!

Best ISK Making Opportunities: From juicy moons to rich ratting and mining systems, Deklein is one of the most profitable regions in New Eden – and we’ll show you how to make the most of it.

Come for the industry, stay for the adventure – at The Nordic Associates, we work hard and play even harder!

Check out details here: The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Looks very interesting but if you are in the Australia timeline we are opposite:as I’m in Canada. This is my current issue with the corp I’m trying were we are at opposite times

Thats fair enough, we do have a whole bunch of Timezones in the Alliance and a mix of EU/US and AU in Corp. Anyway have a think about it and let me know.

Cheers
Garion

Hey!
If you would also do some pvp in lowsec/nullsec and moonmining you can look for us and get in touch. Maybe we have something for you.

Hey there, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.