UK Player Potentially looking for a new corp

I am thinking of looking for a new corp. Been in the game since 2010. Looking for…

• High sec industrial corp.
  • Moon Mining.
  • Access to low tax PI. (pref owned by corp/alliance)
  • Corp BPO library.
  • War Dec ineligible.
2 Likes

Have you considered null? You most certainly can get all of that in null with the right Corp. I can offer you what your looking for in null so long as you understand and listen to what we teach you how to survive in null

1 Like

You should consider Malevelon Roe Industries. They are a highsec Industry/PVE corp that has all the things you asked for. If you’re interested in learning more about them, here’s their Discord: MALRO Discord

1 Like

@Leesal_Delsa thanks foryour reply, I’ve lived in null, and whilst ill never say never, right now it’s not what I’m looking for.

@CaseyLP, ill check them out, thanks.

1 Like

you might consider us sade

I think we have most of the things u are looking for.

saska dax

1 Like

Greetings… we are a caldari hisec corp based few jumps from jita,

• High sec industrial corp. CHECK
  • Moon Mining. CHECK
  • Access to low tax PI. (pref owned by corp/alliance). NOT CHECK
  • Corp BPO library. CHECK
  • War Dec ineligible. CHECK

IF interested please send me ingame mail or reply here

1 Like

@Sade_Saldana o7,

Can I probe a little further into your hesitation to join back to null sec now. Not on a recruitment basis, more of an interested in your perspective position? I am always curious on how people play this game and perceive the different areas of space.

Thanks for your time in advance

PJHustle

1 Like

@PJHustle - Sure no problem – my main character has been in game around 9 years and in that time I’ve lived in all areas of space although only lived in low sec once. Null sec wise I’ve been around a bit with stints in Providence (multiple times) Catch, Curse, Syndicate, Vale of the Silent and Fountain (possibly other places I cannot remember now) and each time it started ok but I quickly become bored.

PVP wise I don’t really like large fleet battles and solo was more or less non-existent or very rare, PVE wise PI was the norm, ratting pays ok but is very tedious, never really did mining out in null.

I am now in a high sec corp doing industry, I just wanted a change of scene for a bit and logistically getting this to null was expensive and long winded. So in the end I just found null logistically challenging and boring, surrounded by a sea of blues.

Now I am sure that some of this boredom is my fault. Networking with people isn’t my forte and so probably had missed opportunities there. I am currently quite close to Jita and so have a massive, relatively cheap marketplace close by, but then saying that I am not naturally business minded so finding things to make for a decent profit is challenging right now.

Generally as a person I get bored easily and so want to do various things, the corp I am in now does that, and perhaps I am not giving then enough time, but everything feels a bit haphazard here.

1 Like

@Sade_Saldana Thanks for spending the time to give me the detailed response above. It is strange how peoples experiences in the same type of space varies and I am always interested in seeing others perspectives.

I suppose for myself I am in a different position now being a CEO and trying to lead the group into a wide range of different directions to form it’s own community and sub communities I find the opportunities and variety of null sec appealing.

I am directing my corp into a few directions in a bid to avoid others having a similar experience to what you have illustrated. We are just starting out our own journey into small gang pvp and the fleets in which I am privileged to have access to are not the typical Ti-Di structure engagements of past.

For me and most of our pilots what makes the experience better is simple the communication, despite the in-game activity (sometimes not even in-game) we are hanging out in comms supporting each other with individual goals and community goals. You highlighted one of your own potential flaws in networking, I personally think that that is exactly what makes this game great.

I hope you find what you are after, what part of the UK are you from and do you go to any eve meets? I will buy you a beer and share stories

PJhustle%20Signature

1 Like

@PJHustle - I’ve often thought about doing my own corp but I think the interest would wane very quickly which would be unfair on anyone that joined, I think that I would stay solo were it not for the fact that you need access to structures in order to do things especially on the industry side old things and I am pretty rubbish at solo pvp.

See I am rarely on comms in my corp, there is th eoption but unless there is an op ive specifically joined I seem to stay off comms and listen to music or other stuff rather than communicate with corpies, I think that must be a big part of why I move on, I dont feel much in the way of commraderie with my fellow corp members.

You guys are obviously out in null sec, what is it you do there?

I am south east of London, I have not been to any eve meets, I think maybe when i started i would have but now i just feel too bitter vet lol

2 Likes

Black Thorne Corporation is looking for new and experienced pilots to come and join our 13 year legacy in the region of Solitude.

We seek mature and respectful pilots of any age come and enjoy this fantastic game together.

We are a multipurpose corp with experienced members specializing in many different activities.

We offer the following:

:diamonds: Regular Mining Fleets: Full boosts, ISK paid for mined ore.
:diamonds: Regular PVE Fleets: Level 4 missions & other PVE.
:diamonds: Corp Buyback Programs: Easily sell or buy Ore, PI, and Salvage.
:diamonds: BTC Website, Forums, Discord, Wiki.
:diamonds: Alliance PVP Fleets with experienced FC’s.
:diamonds: A friendly, mature, experienced, and helpful team from around the globe.
:diamonds: Promotion Opportunities: BTC grows it’s members and supports those who wish to help the corp.

We are happy to accept both new and experienced members.

Join BTC Public to find out more.

1 Like

Hello Sade Saldana

I started a corporation about 5 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

We tick every box you have.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

@Sade_Saldana, I have spoken to many different players in the game and one in particular was of a similar stature to yourself, he played solo spoke little to others did solo play, mining etc and used taxed structures. I got speaking to him as he was always buying the minerals I had in asset safety in Low sec and asked why doesn’t he just come mine with us and build in our infrastructure.

Long story short he is very social and is loving a different side of the game he never knew existed. From never having a Mic and only typing the odd sentence to being at EVE London buying shots with the enemy :smile:

We are a large Industry group in null sec building up some of the biggest assets you can have in eve. Mining and chatting rubbish as a large group, Ratting and doing PVE activities as a group. Even hanging out on comms while I am at work just to talk to the gang.

For me, the personal interactions are what make this game much more than a grind. Talking on comms, working as a group for an objective and just helping and supporting others. I know it sounds cliché but it is true.

1 Like

you wil fit right in! wardecs do happen, but living in lowsec it does not matter there.
https://eve-hr.com/DEI

1 Like

Hey try null mate

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

bpo library hmmm

1 Like

Hey you! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Director for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Kholarian). And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

We do have a wardeck non-eligible corporation. I can see what I can do.

1 Like

Hey! You fit perfectly to Metal Gurus, take a look and see for yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.