Looking for (small-gang PVP ) community more than corp

I’m going to keep this short and sweet

About me, 2005 player (this is an alt), several accounts, self-sufficient small gang pvper in the EUTZ

Looking for somewhere fun, I don’t care about industry or ratting opportunities and not interested in large/medium fleet ops or CTAs, I just want to see explosions. Try-hards won’t be in the slightest bit tolerated :slight_smile:

Low sec is in a dire state, so 0.0 or w-space roaming into null is my preferred option.

I’m a small gang pvper so don’t need my hand held and just want to hang out with some like minded people. Bombing both smart and blops would be of interest along with lots of roaming.

Most of all, content, content, content

Let’s see what’s out there.

Check us out we do a lot of small-medium gang content daily.

http://discord.sedition.space/

Hi Itchy,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to nearly 70 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey @Itchy_Lips

LS isn’t actually that bad at the moment. Sure, it can always be better but there is still a lot to shoot. Anyway, we’re an all EUTZ PVP corp and part of a new alliance, we live on the edge of the Amarr/Minmatar FW zone and are constantly looking for opportunities to pew. We’re looking for more EU pvpers to join us.

More info below and discord server for a chat is here: :Discord

Hi would highsec wormhole diving interest you?

Check us out. We do your thing.

Sent you an IG mail mate

heres our ad [-W E-] C2 with NS|C5 Corp is looking for Member [It is really us]

Hey, Check UNKSO out!!

Check us out

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.