Looking for solid dependable Corp, let's make isk

Fresh fish right here, looking for a Corp to help guide me, show me the ropes and make a sh** load of isk so I can pay for Omega, lol. Im old enough to know better, too old to give a sh.it. Need guys who like a bit of banter, I do swear and abuse my friends (in a nice way!). Who wants me? Bare in mind, if you turn out to be di.cks, I’ll just leave to find another. I’m UK.

Sounds like what I am looking for, and also UK :grinning:

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

HI there,

I would like to present you with the Naval Defence Force and its sister corporation the Naval Defence Academy.
We live in Nullsec and fly under the flag of the Yulai Federation.

We have a good history of recruiting newer pilots into the academy, showing them the options the game has to offer and then graduating them into the force, where there is all kinds of action.
Our Alliance has a dependable communications structure including forums packed with guides, a discord server full of friendly people who will answer questions and a mumble server where you can chat about pretty much anything.

Apart from that both the corp and the alliance offer SRP (ship replacement program), buyback (loot, ore, ice, PI all of it) and we have regular fleet operations.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me ingame or join the chat channel Navy-Pub.

o7

Ferden Omaristos

Hey! Take a look [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation
If you want to know more ping me on discord - Glorfindeil#2642

Sounds good guys but I’ve been nulsec chews up new players, so why does everyone set up there? Is it worthwhile trying to get one or two experienced guys to help set up and guide a fledgling Corp and align it with a larger one?

I can only speak for my corp, we have a highsec base where we do courses etc. and when people seem ready we pooke the to move to null.
The obvious advantage of null is the amount of isk you can make.

Setting up a small corp to join others can work, but its a lot of work.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.