Looking for tightly knitted UK/EU corp with teamspeak/discord

Looking for a new corp. I am a returning player I played the game in 2004 for 2 years, I have now re rolled 3 months ago, and been fairly active and play around 6pm-9pm UK time. So looking for people in my time zone, been in a few corps, but for me the thing for eve is the social aspect and playing the game together is what counts. The last few corps I ve been in, have a discord, but theres no banter! People seem to be spread out just doing there own thing. So looking for a small tightly nitted that enjoy to have a laugh, Hi/low sec doesnt matter. I have 10 mill sp and growing currently into mining but I can run missions and PVE

Check out UKC - we are a very active nullsec corp (Delve), PVP / PVE, moon mining / ratting / roams / filaments / fw / SRP / Discord / Mumble chat etc.

DM me for a discord link

Hi Olisen,
We are what your looking for. Active with loads going on from mining, FW, PVP fleets. Our info is here - đź‘ľ High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation - #34 by Zefo
Thanks
Z

hi there m8

check us out m8, we might be a good option for you

cheers
prim

Hi there Olisen,

If you’ve ever had an interest in PVP in addition to PVE and mining, you might want to take a look at Dystopian Angels. We’re a close-knit corp with a home in null sec, but we look for content wherever we may find it in New Eden. We’re primarily US and EU TZ (with a growing number in AU TZ), but you’ll very likely find folks online whenever you are.

If you’d like to learn more, please have a look at our recruitment thread! In it you’ll find a little more about us and what we do, as well as a link to our discord (if you’d like to get to know us a bit better).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.