Looking for USTZ PVP Corporation

Played on and off since 2005, 93 million + skill points can fly hacs, recons and the Widow. Heavy in to ewar and combat. Prefer null or merc work no pirate.

You were in my recruitment channel for a while, but never said anything.

Dear Maxamus Rex,

I messaged you in game, but here is a lil blurb here too. I think you may be interested in our corp JREX. We are a small gang to large fleet PvP and industrial orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ.

We are founders of our alliance called Sedition. and are members of FI.RE coalition. We have lots of good fights and great content happening every day to from blops to roams to Gate camps. You would be able to do small gang and some other blops fleets if you’re interested.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called Jerkasaurus WRECKS for all recruitment!

Recruitment link: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc [JREX] Null-Sec Corp is Recruiting (USTZ/EUSTZ)
discord: https://discord.gg/2jy6YfCC9q

Based on your interests we would be a great fit for you. We use lokis as our primary blops doctrine and pvp doctrine. We use blops (preferred armor, but if you are Widow dude that’s fine).

Let me know what you think.

Best,

YP2

Hi Maxamus,

You might like to check out our ad, hope we get a chance to chat. Cheers!

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks but I’m -9.75 to the Guristas Pirates.

We all were bud. Its no biggie.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. USTZ is our main TZ, and while not being pirates, we are also anti-pirate and NRDS RoE. Someone with your experience would be a huge asset to the corp. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

We’re a USTZ PVP Corp based in FADE.

Fleet Angel’s Security Corporation or FA.SC for short.

WE FORM V0LTA [GLHF] is our alliance, a few small tight knit group of corps focused on making good content for its members with few blues and most of the map is free to shoot.

What we offer:
Medium sized fleet engagement (No tidi)
Capital operations
Small gang pvp
Blops operations
Several ISK making options

We, as a corp, are looking to expand our operations and have a need for additional veteran pilots who like to fight at a seeming disadvantage and come out on top. We all strive to improve and help each other improve but are not looking for new bros at this time. Recruitment is selective and requires experience and knowledge of eve to keep our operations streamlined and efficient. We play the game to have fun. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated.

Application Requirements:
TS3 and Discord access
Willingness to join comms with a working microphone
Willingness to join fleets for timers when RL allows
ESI SeAT/Auths for your accounts
Capital Alts highly encouraged
Will be required to go on a roam with CEO while on comms prior to application acceptance

If you think we may be a fit for you, join our Discord and say hello.

Killboard - https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98402049/

Contact Information:
Discord - https://discord.gg/6RU5YPx
Public in game channel - FA.SC Public
Recruiters - Tesh Dar, Galthirion, Lt Lunar Lazair Hit us up on discord champ!

Hi Max, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.