USTZ old returning player

Hey coming back to the game as some of the recent changes look pretty awesome.

Looking for low sec/ high sec in USTZ where I can try out some mining but still scratch that pvp itch.

Thanks!

just sent u an ingame mail bro, hope to ttys :sunglasses:

Hey, check us out. Happy to help you get re-acquainted and then help you find the right long term fit if you want to move on to null or other pvp.

Hi Otu Ogwudu

Welcome back to the game. My corp is called Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. and we sov-null/low-sec pvp corporation. Our primary form of content is small-gang/blops with access to larger fleets.

JREX specializes in pirate PvP in low-sec, null-sec, and all surrounding regions. We have a lot of opportunities for all different types of PvP content with fleets ranging across multiple timezones. Overall we are very chill group looking for casual PVP.

We are also a real-life comes first type of corporation. Our ideal pilot would be someone who wants to PvP in our fleets, solo, or wanting to create their own content. We understand that with COVID, you may be busy. We understand and we will take that into consideration at all times.

Here is what we offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Moon mining across multiple regions of sov-null space.

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate and Alliance SRP

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net ]

Our Killboard: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. | Corporation | zKillboard

I also sent you a pm in game! Good luck finding a corp and welcome back to eve.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hi Otu

If you can consider doing guristas pirate missions that give you approx 500m/h and small/midsize pvp i would recommend you to check us out before you make up your mind.

Please feel free to check our recruitment post for more information on what we are doing

If not i hope you find what you are looking for

cheers
prim

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that would be perfect for ya. It’s our home for miners and industrialists, while still being a part of the broader Co.LR organization. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey Otu, welcome back to Eve mate :slight_smile:

You might be intererested in our corp, [UMAH] We are an EU/US/Aus TZ corp based out of Null. We are a mixture of Indy and PvP players, so a bit of everything. We have multiple high grade (R64) moons for mining, a large BPO library and plenty of structures for all your Industrial needs. PvP-wise we have have small gang roams, CTA fleets, home defense opps, drops, gatecamps etc - plenty to keep you busy if you want to get involved :smiley:

We are 100% a real life first corp - we are mostly adults with famlies etc., we play eve to have fun not as a second job. That means our only rules really are:

• No toxic attitudes, smack talk, sexism, racism, drama etc - we are all here to relax and have fun flying fake spaceships after all :slight_smile:
  • 100% real-life priority - we want you to enjoy logging in, not make it a chore

I will drop you a mail in-game too, just wanted to reach out on here first. We can also be found on the in-game recuitment channel at Umah_pub

Fly safe, and one again - welcome back to Eve!

Welcome back bud!

And if you’re lookign for some great ore & PvP then look no further than Pochven :smiley:
Kybernauts Clade (https://discord.gg/8r8Qdkrx) is recruiting!

We have access to some amazing ore’s from Mercoxit to Abyssal Talassonite with that juicy Nocxium :slight_smile: And PvP,PvE wise, plenty of space to roam around & shoot our neighbouring Trianlges and the plenty of roamers and all who come to visit

Hey there! We are apart of an active PVP alliance in legacy, come check us out!

Hey, welcome back,

Give our industrial arm a thought of Lucifer’s Hammer!

All details below, hit me up in game or in our open channels :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the offers. I have updated my original post because I don’t want to do any nullsec. Looking for more low/high type stuff.

Thanks everyone.

Hi Otu, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi Otu

If youre looking to get the better aspects of mining and PVE isk making, you may like to checkout Guns. We are a shallow null corp based in Pure Blind, but we are just 3 jumps from HighSec and 12 from Jita. We have standing fleet that keeps guard of the place while youre in space.

Check out our ad and hopefully we get a chance to chat. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.