Old timer looking to make a comeback, relearn the mechanics in a quiet nullsec corner

As stated above, got nostalgic and I’m looking to get back to the game. Have 2 characters +150m SP, and I am looking for an active and friendly nullsec corp where I can learn the changes that came in all the years I was away, and of course to get some good isk. Would also love some small scale PVP, but it’s not a priority at the moment.

Drop me a message in game if you think you have a spot for me.

1 Like

greetings mate take a look at us. I think we fit in your needs.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

you would definitely have a good time in Rents Due Crew, we fit the bill for what your looking for. Drop us a line https://discord.gg/E9j7dFE

You should have a look at these guys, they are a corp in my alliance and are an active EU / US corp. Great guys.

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Hi Black Tullip,

Welcome back to the game. We would be a good fit for you, as we do both small-gang and large gang pvp. Our primary form of content is small-gang/blops, gate camps, with access to larger fleets. Our corp is Called JREX and we have been around the block for awhile.

JREX specializes in pirate PvP in low-sec, null-sec, and all surrounding regions. JREX flies all shapes and sizes of ships. We have a lot of opportunities for all different types of PvP content.

We are also a real-life comes first type of corporation. Our ideal pilot would be someone who wants to PvP in our fleets, solo, or wanting to create their own content. We understand that with COVID, you may be busy. We understand and we will take that into consideration at all times. We are very chill group looking for casual PVP.

Here is what we offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Various content from Capital hot drops to Assault Frigate Roams

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate and Alliance SRP

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net ]

Our Killboard: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. | Corporation | zKillboard

I also sent you a pm in game! Good luck finding a corp and welcome back to eve.

Dropped u a line ingame.

Good morning brother , we would be intrested in hearing from you :slight_smile:

Come chat with us on discord and let’s see if we can offer you a place among us.

Morts reporting in.

i just send you an ingame mail as requested and up to the top we go :slight_smile:

@Black_Tullip

Unsure if you have found a home yet but I know you would love it here withing FAYN Industries, we are a group of relaxed non-elitest folks who play the game for fun and that mean no drama, no CTA or pap requirements, a real RL comes first group!

Here is my recruitment post check it out and drop by using the details at the bottom of that post to get in touch.

Regards

PJPJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.