Looking to Go Rogue

I’m tired of the rules. The doctrines. I’m tired of trying to live and let live. Watching the meager living i’ve eked out get reduced back to nothing. I’m ready to come out, blasters firing, and have some fun in this game. Shooting people-not rocks. I’m done with that.

Not interested in any sort of null sec alliance/fleet nonsense. Low sec roams. close knit group of people i can get to know and have fun with on active comms. If there’s a group out there that doesn’t care what you’re flying, just that you’re flying to kill, hit me up. 50mil+ SP/US based EST

Come to wormholes- more depth in a single 45 minute armor brawl than 15 CTAs.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

Dunno if you would be a good fit but check us out. Warning, we do have fleets. But we are a small group so most of our stuff is small gang, kitchen sink style.

Hey Starmonkey we are the group you are looking for. We are null vets just like you looking for the good content and tired of the blue dounut. Our corp JREX formed sedition. The anti-blue dounut alliance. We are tired of seeing everyone blued to each other and we want to shoot at everyone and everything. We are hunters, roamers, and people who don’t care about what toes we step on. Last week we became the first alliance to kill 2 zinitras. We want to hunt rorquals and supers and blingy ships.

We specialize in pirate PvP in low-sec, null-sec, and all surrounding regions including FW low sec space. JREX flies all shapes and sizes of ships. We have very few requirements and tons of content just outside our front door. We are extremely active from fleet times ranging from 1700-0630. We are looking for active players that want to PvP with us. Our fleet types range from blops, small-gang, capitals, to medium-scaled fleets. We also moon mine and rat for our isk with access to various moons. We have a lot of opportunities for all different types of PvP content.

We are also a real-life comes first type of corporation. Our ideal pilot would be someone who wants to PvP in our fleets, solo, or wanting to create their own content.

We are also founding members of our alliance called Sedition. We hope to grow our alliance to do more fun fleets with our friends. Interested corps should also join “JREX REC”

Our Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98326241/

Here’s our link to our thread and discord

Hay bud thats why I tuck my corp out to null was sick of gate gun and Concord so now if there not blue I can blow them up :grin:… anyway we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.