Looking to join a High/Low sec Corporation (9.4mSP)

Hello, I’m iSierra. :slight_smile:

I’m looking to join a corporation that’s accepting of new-ish players; located in high to low sec.
(I currently have 9.4m Skillpoints)
I’d like to experience all aspects Eve has to offer. I’m quite the competitive player; love to experience new things and learn about anything and everything. The corporation I’m looking for would be active in the european timezone, has a good atmosphere (non-toxic) and is located in high-low sec.

Thank you for reading this!
Feel free to mail me ingame, or dm me on discord: iSierra#8704 if you are apart of the kind of Corporation I’m looking for and are looking for a new recruit.

1 Like

Thank you for the offer but I am currently not looking to join a wormhole corporation.

2 Likes

can be closed, found a nice place to be.

1 Like

Hey Sierra,

Are you still looking for a corp? If so, you sound like you’ll be right up our street for who we’re looking for - the only issue might be the corp itself is not EUTZ, but we do have EUTZ in the alliance/coalition.

We have a highest and nullsec base of ops, with no obligations like paps and faps and fats and whatnots.

The ONLY request is that when structures do come under fire, we all make some sort of effort to turn up, but that is on a corp level, and if it’s not in your timezone, then so be it.

Would love to chat with you further. Please see spam below:

✯ AUTZ ✯ ISK ✯ PVE ✯ Industry ✯ PVP ✯
Long-standing corporation, recently undergone complete overhaul. We are looking for both veteran and newbro pilots.

We have a presence both in nullsec and highsec, and will remain ‘Not War Ellibigle’ for the foreseeable future.

Mature audience. Bring candy. Primarily AUTZ corp, but alliance is USTZ.

We offer a comprehensive rewards scheme and league ladder:

✯ Top Point Earners
✯ Top Bounty Earner
✯ Mining Ops
✯ Top Miners of the Week

Other main points include:

✯ PVE
✯ PVP
✯ Not War Ellibigle
✯ No SP requirements
✯ Highsec+Nullsec base
✯ Easy-going environment
✯ We play a host of other games as well

Ingame channel: Coalition of Carebears
Website application: http://eve-hr.com/uod

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.