Looking to START/JOIN pure USTZ pvp corp. no wormholes

Looking to join or start a corp from the ground up.

USTZ only. If you dont understand the value of pure USTZ in a corp then dont waste my time.

USTZ and PVP not in a WH…ideally we form a new corp but I would consider joining a corp if you are well established with members.

EVEMAIL ME.

1 Like

Howdy @OFFICIAL_BIGBOY,

I’ve just read your post and I think that you might be interested in The Republic. Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to discuss, please find us on our Discord server (all pertinent information available in our advert).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

1 Like

Not at all, looking for pure USTZ. I dont expect you to understand how being from the same TZ can strengthen a corp but I did make it pretty ■■■■■■■ clear in my post. thanks anyways.

1 Like

@OFFICIAL_BIGBOY,

As I mentioned earlier, I have fully read and understood your post. If the USTZ was not our main TZ and our most active one, I would not have posted in your thread so as not to provide more clutter, which would help you find what you’re looking for faster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Official do you have a discord m8?

1 Like

This post was 19 days ago so you may have found a group by then, however if you haven’t I’d highly recommend Mecha Enterprises Fleet, we’re the high SP USTZ corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.