Looking to up my game

Hi @WilCole

I read your post and I remember you stopping by our forum post several months ago. I’m not sure exactly what type of organization you’re looking for but if you are still interested in lowsec we might be a good fit for you.

Our corp, Filthy Peasants, is a casual US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re mostly active during the late EU to late US TZ and cover EST to PST pretty well. I’m EST myself and there is almost always something going on during that time. We’re a casual corp with no activity requirements which would mean our numbers vary day to day but are usually 10 active pilots daily with around 20 members peaking on weekends.

If you’re comfortable with a smaller group we’d be willing to help you develop your FC skills as we allow anyone who is interested to take out roams or blops drops. For larger structure bashes and capital ops we usually have our more experienced FCs handle those due to risk but I’m sure we can find you a niche to fill or have you start your own campaign against a target of your choice to get some experience. :slight_smile:

We also have plenty of isk making opportunities as we are the dominant group in our area. However like all regions in EVE new people move in and out all the time and they almost always have a batphone of their own.

I’d love to chat with you in more depth to see if we can offer what you are looking for. Feel free to join our public channel Open Filth and chat with any of our members. Check out our killboard and forum post below to see what we’re all about. Convo me if you like what you see!

Killboard:

Forum Post: