Looking to up my game

o/ @WilCole

Our FW PvP Low-sec corp is recruiting. And we like to fight too.

About being FC, the best would be to chat with the current FCs of the Alliance but since we are specialized in small gangs/roams, on a daily basis there is not problem to start your own fleets. We don’t really care about red as long as you genuinely try your best and don’t yell in comms. What we care about is content and pvp.

To be honest most of our FCs have a suicidal streak to fight 1 vs 5 against all odds and to die bringing down as many opponents as possible with us.

Recent video made by Test in a fight against us ( our 20 vs their 100 ) :

AAR of the whole madness :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/8p6lll/ushrakhan_our_flag_will_fly_for_all_time/

Of course sometimes the Alliance have special fleets where the leadership of the alliance is in charge but if you proved yourself in small gang, that’s the logical next step. As I said, the best would be to drop by and have a chat with leadership : Cheryl Taylor or Ashan Todako and Harkon Thorson

To sum up if you are looking to 10 - 25 small gangs, I think you will feel at home.

We are part of Ushra’Khan, FW PvP Alliance, which aim is also to blow other people ( especially Amarr people).

Full add can be found here :

See you in the battlefield,