Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is Recruiting

Filthy is Recruiting! Join the peasants in our Fight against the Evil Vega of Syndicate!

Expecting some good fights this weekend.

https://br.inyour.space/?s=3353&b=8593560&e=90&t=r

.BUMS got an Amazing Engagement this weekend! More to come! Join Channel Open Filth to learn more!

Outnumbered, but never outgunned!

Filthy Peasants is recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Interested in chatting further with you all.

Especially since I fought Drake Arson a few times back in the TSF/Placid days!

1 Like

Come join our public channel Open Filth and have a chat with us when we’re around!

1 Like

Still recruiting! We’re going to launch a new campaign soon!

Still recruiting!

We just removed a bunch of our blues and recruited new corps. Come join the BUMS. revival!

Some random dudes showed up from a WH and bashed our stuff. It didn’t end well for them:

Do you like blowing up spaceships? Do you have a super you never use?

Well come use it to blow up dudes in lowsec. Then we can all die together in a fire when we get caught :slight_smile:

Still recruiting! Join Open Filth

We just participated in this massive dread brawl against SNUFF, INIT, and Infinity Avenger:

If you like capital brawls this is definitely the place for you!

Come join Open Filth today!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting! Join Open Filth

hey bro … sent u in game message about recruitment in response to your posts on my LFCorp post

We reset our former best friends today and have started a Solitude Civil War!

Come join us for some good old fashion space violence!

Friendly bump. Great group of guys. Superb content coming up in the next few weeks!

Rognin our dear enemy has bumped my post! The Civil War has started with BUMS reinforcing structures and VOID running with an equal sized fleet. What will the next chapter bring??

Join Open Filth today!

I don’t know… we got all ready for our tiny little structure and then nothing happened. So we shot yours.