[Low-sec] Vokira. Is holding weekly AA meetings!

Are you tired of being just a number? No content? No money? Well take a seat and lets talk.

Vokira. is a lowsec PvP and industry corp. We are close knit and part of an active lowsec PvP alliance. We pride ourselves on knowing everyone’s name in corp and having fun.

We hold no mandatory play times or any other nonsense. We offer PvP and PvE, active industry, and plenty of stories to be told.

PvP includes (but is not limited to):

• Gate Camps
  • Small Gang Roams
  • Alliance Fleets
  • Yeet Fleets
  • Structure Bashes
  • The occasional Friendly Fire

PvE includes (but is not limited to):

• Moon Mining Operations
  • Ice Mining Operations
  • Production
  • Reactions
  • Planetary Interaction

If you want to enjoy EVE as more than just a cog in the machine, then we want to hear from you.

o7 Fly Dangerous!!!

Bump!

To the top. Had a good week, gained a few more members. Still accepting people who are interested in joining!

1 Like

Still recruiting for corp. Had a couple of great roams. Its not too late to join in

Still looking for more members!!

To the top for more members

Hello! Everything you guys have posted on corp info sounds great. Question is are you guys new again player friendly? I just recently returned from a 10 year break. Played 2003-2010. I have new toons but injected some skill points in both. Please send me any info I might need to contact someone in game. I’m currently in a new bro starting corp and interested in low sec eve life. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.