Luminaire Snowball Fight VIII (19-DEC-21, 2100 EVE Time)

It is my pleasure to present to you our list of prizes this year!

Lightshow 1:

• Raise the Jolly Roger
• Five Golden Rings 1
• Five Golden Rings 2
• Finally Getting Your Own Place
• A Brand New Pickaxe!
• The Cyno Is Lit
• Dinosaur Roam
• Seeking The Stars

• Group Prize: -if group participates-

Lightshow 2:

• Death To The Nation!
• Five Golden Rings 3
• The Triglavians Are Still Out There…
• A Place To Get Your Rocks…
• Visit Jita 4-4 Lately?
• The Bees’ Call To Arms
• Hearth and Home and Holiday Cheer

Lightshow 3:

• Ready For New Industries
• Five Golden Rings 4
• Five Golden Rings 5
• Clear Skies 4 When?
• The People’s Wrath
• Did FC Say Jump?
• You Can Bring Your Drake!
• Christmas Bastard Package

1 Like

Great Fun !!

5 Likes

That’s a big lad…

5 Likes

Thank you, everyone, for participating, helping me set up, livestreaming, partying, and making this event the amazing snowball fight that it is!

Thank you to CCP for pulling out all the stops, to CCP Paragon for bringing his Erebus (and then doomsday-blasting CCP Convict off the freakin’ grid!), Super General at Live Events for working behind the scenes, New Eden Radio’s DJ Daggaroth for playing music for us, Winger Aerospace and the Haulers Channel for immense logistical support, Anataine Deva for the utterly massive donations that helped us break records, CCP Swift, CCP Paragon, CCP Aperture, CCP Convict, ISD Deloro and ISD Thalack Dalhar for their attendance and setting up the livestreams, and all those who donated, contributed, and partied hard with us!

This event is not possible without all of you!

Now, I have the list of prizes for our winners!

Note: All primary prizes come with Festival Launchers, 500 snowballs, and 500 Quafe, and all ships are fully-fit with the skillbooks to fly them (although a special circumstances exists with the Orca because the Industrial Reconfiguration skill doesn’t appear to be on the markets anymore, and the skill to operate the core module can be purchased directly from the skills menu for likely a lot less than what it will eventually go for).

Lightshow 1:

JimboDeath – Raise the Jolly Roger: Kronos, a Marauder to honor the improvements to Marauders with 3x Agency ‘Pyrolancea’ DB3 Dose I and 500 PLEX
John Endlend – Five Golden Rings 1: Gnosis with Gnosis Capsuleer Elite XV SKIN, Aurora Universalis SKINs, and code for 1 Month Omega
Isaak Altland – Five Golden Rings 2: Gnosis with Gnosis Capsuleer Day XVI, Aurora Universalis SKINs, and code for 1 Month Omega
Miss69 – Finally Getting Your Own Place: Astrahus with 3x Upwell Festival Launchers, 3,000 Capsuleer Dawn Fireworks, and an Orca BPC
Sinbad Le Marin – A Brand New Pickaxe!: Hulk to honor recent mining changes and an Orca and Porpoise BPC
Vabi Sure Shardani – The Cyno Is Lit: Pilgrim
Natalie Solis Solima – Dinosaur Roam: Eagle inspired by TEST and World War Bee II
Cpt Armarlio – Seeking The Stars: Astero with Men’s and Women’s Yoiul Stormchaser Suit and Scientist

Altkarachtur Naari and Imiarr Timshae – Group Prize: each received 3x Party Boat Coraxes with 7 Festival Launchers, 1,000 Yoiul Festival Snowballs, 500 Quafe, 1,000 fireworks (100x each of Angels Arisen, Barium, Copper, Crimson Scythes, Forever 4-4, Naughty People, Sodium, Wings of Victory, Yoiul Festival, Yoiul Festival Starburst), Men’s Cap (Guristas), Women’s ‘Pithum’ Beret (Guristas), Women’s Cap (Guristas), Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Jacket (Guristas), Men’s Frostline Exploration Suit, Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers Suit, Women’s ‘Gunner’ Jacket (Guristas), Women’s Frostline Exploration Suit, Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers Suit, Men’s ‘Serpentis’ T-shirt (olive/black), Women’s ‘Serpentis’ T-shirt (olive/black), Inquisitor Hunter’s Quiver SKIN

Lightshow 2:

Valdas Ivanauskas – Death To The Nation!: Incursion-ready Vindicator (The Ditanian Fleet) with 500 PLEX
Natalie Solis Solima – Five Golden Rings 3: Gnosis with Gnosis Capsuleer Day XVI SKIN, Aurora Universalis SKINs, and code for 1 Month Omega
Imiarr Timshae – The Triglavians Are Still Out There…: Leshak with 500 PLEX and 5x Calm Dark, Gamma, and Firestorm Filaments each
katabatic20 – A Place To Get Your Rocks…: Athanor and an Orca BPC
Nagorniy – Visit Jita 4-4 Lately?: Scorpion with Forward 4-4 SKIN, Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Military Stockpile Captain SKIN, Triglavian Twilight SKIN, and Carbon
Pithi Aeterna – The Bees’ Call To Arms: Ferox inspired by Goonswarm Federation during World War Bee II
Crazy8itch – Hearth and Home and Holiday Cheer: Viator with supplies in honor of Morwen Lagaan’s Hearth and Home Luminaire VII supply aid operation

FaVour Destiny and the FaV’s Development Inc. Corporation – Group Prize: 5x Catalyst Party Boats fitted with 8 Festival Launchers containing Catalyst Aurora Universalis SKIN, Men’s and Women’s Aurora Universalis Caps, and Men’s and Women’s Polar Aurora Exploration Suits, 2x Wightstorm Manasikara Booster I, 4x Wightstorm Vitarka Booster I, 10x Women’s ‘Gunner’ Jacket (Guristas), 10x Men’s ‘Serpentis’ T-shirt (olive/black)

Cpt Armarlio , Chachabingos – Honorable Mentions for Good Display and Effort: 15 PLEX, 8x Festival Launchers, 2,000 Yoiul Festival Snowballs, 1,000 Forever 4-4 Fireworks, 1,000 Crimson Scythes Fireworks**,** Exequror Spirit SKIN, Breacher Hunter’s Quiver SKIN, Moa Guristas SKIN, Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Boots (Guristas)

Lightshow 3:

John Endlend – Ready For New Industries: Orca with 500 PLEX and a Porpoise BPC
katabatic20 – Five Golden Rings 4: Gnosis with Gnosis Capsuleer Elite XV SKIN, Aurora Universalis SKINs, and code for 1 Month Omega
Crazy8itch – Five Golden Rings 5: Gnosis with Gnosis Capsuleer Day XVI SKIN, Aurora Universalis SKINs, and code for 1 Month Omega
Chachabingos – Clear Skies 4 When?: Tempest Fleet Issue in honor of the Clear Skies and her plucky independent crew (based on the fitting shown in Clean Skies 3; i.e., Stranded Pilot, Scientist, Caldari Light Marine, VIP, The Damsel, 10x Agency ‘Hardshell’ TB3 Dose I, 250 Quafe, 1 Crate of Spirits, 300 Billion ISK Contract Copy, Rejected Ship Replacement Program Request, a Large YF-12a Smartbomb, and $30,000,000 ISK insurance)
Veltis Cambrion – The People’s Wrath: Loki
JimboDeath – Did FC Say Jump?: Damnation
Remco Steen – You Can Bring Your Drake!: Drake Navy Issue
Steve’s Haven – Christmas Bastard Package: Comet, X-Rated Holoreel, $40,000,000 Prostitute, 4x Agency ‘Overclocker’ SB3 Dose I, Box of Chocolates, Deathglow Residue, Fedo, Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Boots (Guristas), Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Jacket (Guristas), Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Pants (Guristas), Men’s Cap (Guristas), Spiced Wine, Spirits, Tobacco, Vintage Wine?, Women’s ‘Gunner’ Jacket (Guristas), Women’s ‘Outlaw’ Boots (Guristas), Women’s ‘Outlaw’ Pants (Guristas), Women’s Cap (Guristas)

Neugeniko and Imiarr Timshae – Group Prize: 150 PLEX, Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Pants (Guristas), Women’s ‘Outlaw’ Pants (Guristas), Men’s Cap (Guristas), Women’s ‘Pithum’ Beret (Guristas), Women’s Cap (Guristas), Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Jacket (Guristas), Men’s Frostline Exploration Suit, Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers Suit, Women’s ‘Gunner’ Jacket (Guristas), Women’s Frostline Exploration Suit, Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers Suit, Men’s ‘Serpentis’ T-shirt (olive/black), Women’s ‘Serpentis’ T-shirt (olive/black), 10x Calm Filaments each (Dark, Firestorm, Gamma), 2x Agency ‘Hardshell’ TB3 Dose I, 2x Agency ‘Overclocker’ SB3 Dose I, Inquisitor Hunter’s Quiver SKIN

Cpt Armarlio Honorable Mentions for Good Display and Effort: 30 PLEX, Skill Extractor, Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Jacket (Blood Raiders extra red), Women’s ‘Outlaw’ Coat (Blood Raiders extra red), Tristan Quafe SKIN, Catalyst Aurora Universalis SKIN

I have processed all of the prizes! I am also collecting the names of those winners of the Five Golden Rings prizes who will receive a direct-injected 1 month of Omega straight from CCP.

Once I get space in my contract listings, I will begin processing the Secret Santa contracts. I thank you for your attendance, patience, and continued support!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me in-game or here on the forums!

6 Likes

Great event as usual @Commander_A9

YC123.12.19 - Luminaire Snowball Fight VIII - Album on Imgur

5 Likes

Holy Moly, that is generous!

It was a very colorful evening, thank you for the great event - we definitely had fun!

1 Like

I have finished contracting all of the prizes! At this time, I have accepted all of the Secret Santa contracts presently assigned to me.

I am now organizing the master list of all Secret Santa gifts, so you still have time to get your gift in, especially for those whose contracts inadvertently expired in the course of the event.

Also, it appears that some Secret Santa gift contracts were cancelled before I could accept them - you have time to reissue those if you wish!

I thank you for your patience as I process all of these! I’ll have final numbers soon!

1 Like

Had a lot of fun and enjoyed the lightshow display, thanks for running it Commander!

2 Likes

Fireworks that I recorded on the night of the event.

It was great fun and I am looking forward to next year.

I propose that next year we have a Discord server where we can hang out in voice chats during the event. I think it would give us an even better experience :smiley:

3 Likes

This is a very good video, your skills “advanced cutting” and “camera” are at least IV :wink:
Thank you for the memory.

The Secret Santa list has been finalized, and the window to contribute gifts to the exchange is now closed. I am distributing gifts as we speak.

This year, we have 56 participants in the Secret Santa, so please, patience as I create the contracts!

I’m in the middle of issuing all of the gifts, but I’m presently maxed out on contracts, so be sure to check your contracts for your gift!

Merry Christmas everyone!

The last Secret Santa contract has been issued, and all gifts have been exchanged.

Thank you for coming to the Luminaire Snowball Fight VIII! Merry Christmas, and I’ll see you next year!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.