Lunar Legion. | Be the Hero (alpha/new player-friendly)

Come learn with us! And before you know it, you too will be flying fancy ships too!

Come explore a different way to live in Null!

Hey you!
Yes you there!
Are you new and looking for a corp?!
Are you tired of high sec?
Or returning to the game after a long break?

Do you want content waiting for you as soon as you log in?
Does moon goo, killing Sansha and running exploration site, make you happy?
Do you like pi? Of course, you do!

Then join Luanr Legion today!

Now recruiting TURBO KRABS! lol
But for real, if you mine and rat.
Ya’ll should join us.

1 Like

With LL, every day is a day for celebration! Learn how to send your enemies to Valhalla in style with Lunar Legion! If PvP isn’t your thing, we got our own space for mining and ratting! Join Lunar Legion today!

(What you can’t see in the screenshot is the Condor the fleet was holding down.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/81156114/ )

Interested in flying the new hotness? We got that! Cause cool guys don’t look at explosions!

Moving to Null-Sec doesn’t have to be scary, when you have friends to help you learn.
Join us today to make new friends and grow with us!

There are many beautiful sights to see in Providence, and many kills to be had. We also have lots of space to rat and mine in. Join us today!

Hello,

Returning to EVE after a couple of years off and looking for a Corp to join. Currently I’m Alpha with over 4 mil SP and have probably forgotten more than I remember…will most likely upgrade to Omega as I get back into things. Interested in PvE, missions, small scale PvP and having fun with a good group.

Thank you for your consideration!

1 Like

Awesome, sounds like you’d fit right in!

Join our discord and we can chat more!

How many members do you have? I’m a returning player who remembers the basics, but starting from scratch after losing my main ship to pvp. I’m thinking of joining your corp, but I don’t want to do so immediately, as I don’t want to fly my T1 frigate into null sectors. When would you suggest I pop over to null and hop on board your corp? When I reach T2 ships, or maybe at least a T1 Cruiser?

I am an Alpha clone, meaning I won’t get access to invisibility, meaning I’m pretty much pirate bait if I’m not careful

Hey there, i’m a fairly new omega player with 3.1m skill points mostly interested in ratting and mining, but wanting to learn more about everything in eve, including pvp and industry. I threw my lot in with a mining corp for a bit but it turned out to be too much of a mind numbing grind for me, so i decided to part ways. After that I unsubbed for a bit but now I’m back and ready to get into the swing of things. I have an enormous amount of free time right now so I’m interested in a corp that has people logged in during NA daytime hours.

Hey Alexander,

You’d be absolutely fine in a T1 frigate over here, Lunar Legion is very well set up to help newbros and they even hand out free T1 ships if you lose yours so no worries there. I think Lunar has about 40 members plus a bunch of alts, and there’s always people online on the Total Eclipse Discord.

Hey Zira,

We’re pretty active in the US timezone and looking to grow even more in that TZ. You’ll have access to all the best ratting anoms and top-end ores, ice, and moon goo over here. :slight_smile:

Even during the server issues, we are still up and running. Join us today!

It’s been one year now, since I began playing EVE. I wouldn’t be where I am if I hadn’t had help. Let us help you realize your true potential!

Last night we had a fun roam, lost some stuff, had some laughs, killed some stuff. No objectives, just fun.

If this sounds like something you’d like to do, join us today!

Join us today!
We have pokemon & art!
And lots of ratting/mining

EVE is better when we work together! Pikachu & Eevee agree!serveimage (1)
Join us today!