Makoto Priano declared kind of cool

By the power invested in me by ■■■■ you, I said so, I hereby declare to all parties under my power (that means all of you), that from this day henceforth let it be known that Makoto Priano is “you know, kinda awesome, actually?” Let no man, woman or person of any other gender question that Ms. Priano is, you know, pretty rad, sorta, I guess? I mean she’s not perfect or anything but she’s a solid 90% gnarly at worst. We’re talking solid A-grade performance here, people.

No-one except a total idiot would question any part of this declaration or its veracity.

Signed and Countersigned,

PhD
Lieutenant General of the FDU (retired)
CEO and Founder, Mixed Metaphor
Participant in the Second Battle of Caldari Prime
The Slightly Effeminete One
Lord of Leisure
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Most High (In Terms Of The Amount of Leaf I’ve Been Smoking, No It’s Not Religious Or Anything, Yes This Bit Is Actually Part Of The Title, Yes, This Bit Too, Also This Bit, And This One)
Devourer of Snacks
National Treasure of Intaki
Federal Cultural Fixture
Was In Electus Matari for literally one day once, check my employment history
Breaker of Trinity Nova Alliance
Haver Of Threesomes (Okay, it was only one, but it totally happened!)
Outliver of Various Enemies
Golden Ocean
Speaker of Rarely Questioned Half-Truths
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT, REASONABLE RATES, INTERESTED PARTIES APPLY WITHIN]
Seeker of Experiences
Certifiably Hilarious
The World’s Most Beloved Pundit

Andreus Ixiris

8 Likes

Fedo Propaganda! omigosh.

4 Likes

I wish someone would declare random declarations passé.

4 Likes

I could do it.

1 Like

Lord of sockpupeteering is it or?

1 Like

Ahaha, that is sort of very funny, when not-so-bright gallente barkers admire well known liars and dishonorable people, and especially in such obtuse and abrasive way.
Of course, I really shouldn’t laugh at fools, but that was just pure gold!
:joy:

Will you regale us with the tale of how you earned the title: Sexual Tyrannosaurus? Pleease?

4 Likes

IGS is not really a place for such disgusting degree of depravity, Ms. Andur. If the man is really so revolting, lets just take it as a given without bringing in any repulsive indecent details.

You’re right, Commander Kim, the IGS is not a place for an abounding sense of humor. As ever, you’re a shining example of propriety. We should all strive to be as prudish as you.

5 Likes

Golden ocean ?

Sounds really dedicated.

5 Likes

I’m afraid it’s not really something that can be explained. It has to be experienced.

2 Likes

I’m free on weekends.

4 Likes

From the holovids the Tyrannosaurus monster always chases down its hapless prey. So will you be running from him to have the full experience? I could see the authorities misinterpreting the situation… :thinking:

3 Likes

I can agree with the title of this declaration.

4 Likes

Well, thanks, I guess?

3 Likes

That’s the two legged lizard with the really short arms that can’t reach anything right?
One can only sympathise with such a creature.

5 Likes

Well, I certainly don’t want Miss Andur to get into any trouble over a mere misunderstanding with the authorities. Can we trust her not to harm the defenseless Mister Ixiris?

2 Likes

I will agree with the title. And Mr Ixiris and I have agreed on very little in the ten or so years we’ve been aware of each other.

3 Likes

Kim have you heard of the term political warfare?

2 Likes

According to GalNet, these monsters (Tyrannosaurus) have incredibly tiny brains compared to size of their heads. I am not sure if linking these pictures in here have any merit, especially if they can be easily found in GalNet using keywords “tyrannosaurus brain”.

2 Likes